Reviews for Trading Yesterday
Harriverse chapter 8 . 4/13/2018
This was a great story. How the British magical population was served was good. I'm just more interested in Harry's happiness.
Harriverse chapter 2 . 4/13/2018
Love this! And I enjoy how different author's interpret the characters. I don't know much about the canon for Kateyo Hit man Reborn, and that may be a good thing as I'm not wedded to specific characters. So I'm enjoying a change of pace.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/21/2018
Lol~
Squishy4953 chapter 7 . 3/23/2018
Awh, this is so sweet.
Teenage Arcobaleno defeat titans in half a minute.
Oof.
I love this so much. It has a very human element (ha) to it: where Harry is Harry and has self-worth issues yet still has that unshakable drive, but still manages to capture the sheer badassness the Arcobaleno represent.
YEAH! TIS AWESOME.
Tsubasa504 chapter 8 . 3/20/2018
awesome story. thank you so much.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 8 . 2/18/2018
Great story.
Zaraih chapter 8 . 1/26/2018
I really enjoy this!
TheStarzTwins chapter 8 . 1/23/2018
This story was fucking awesome! There were parts where I almost cried though because of Harry and his condition. I think this story combined the elements of family humor and action beautifully.
Luc chapter 8 . 1/19/2018
This was so sad for so long that I think this wouldve needed a bit more balance afterwards with the lighter stuff.
Will Harry still die? Did all the horcrux burn up? Do the Harry, reborn, skull etc still have their strong flames?
Luc chapter 3 . 1/19/2018
I'm still really really hoping Harry gets all the hallows and becomes the immortal sky Arcobaleno. Or that the curse would be overcome before.
Mumia0813 chapter 8 . 1/21/2018
nice! that was heartwarming!
cerezo.dulce11 chapter 8 . 1/11/2018
Me encanto tu fanfic fue increĆ­ble lo ame.
624 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »