Reviews for Trading Yesterday
Aglio - Saggezza chapter 3 . 7/9/2015
Thank you so so SO much for deciding to make this into a full story! Even if you do end up updating it rarely, this is by far my favorite out of all the "story beginnings" you've published so far.

I can't help it: I'm a sucker for KHR/HP crossovers featuring a Sky!Harry, and the one in this story is just so endearing, so full of joie de vivre and innocent, free of overdramatic angst, and wise in his own way...he kind of reminds me of Aladdin from 'Magi: the Labyrinth of Magic', who is one of my all-time favorite characters, so I can't help but adore this Harry. And his developing relationships with the Arcobaleno are just so heartwarming, without seeming forced or OOC...!

In short: I love this story and I love you! You are awesome! Keep up the good work!
CeresNamikaze chapter 3 . 7/9/2015
This is beautiful, I love this story. I love how you build Harry's character and I love his relationship with the Skull, Mammon/Viper, Fon and Verde. Though my favorite is the development with Verde, but the relationships with Skull and Mommon are still the greatest. I want see what happens with Colonnello and Reborn, hoping that those went well too. And I extremely hope that Harry doesn't die, that the curse will be broken before he die.
Hope to see soon the fourth chapter. Thanks for your work, see you.
Ceres
Demon's Path chapter 3 . 7/9/2015
Awww, they're so sweet! Verde is on board!
RebeliousOne chapter 3 . 7/9/2015
I'm glad you are continuing this. :) Harry was being a mother hen, wasn't he?
TykiTavi chapter 3 . 7/9/2015
This chapter makes me wanna cuddle Verde and Harry 'till kingdom comes! XD They're so cute! When you said Harry needs a tutor, I honestly thought it's Reborn's turn, but I'm glad it's Verde! I wonder who will bump into Harry next~
Thanks for the chapter!
RavenWhiteMoi chapter 3 . 7/9/2015
thisisamazingiloveyou GGAAAA *flail*
pokermaniac039 chapter 3 . 7/9/2015
Yes! I really love what you did here. Keep up the good work! *thumbs up*
RavenWhiteMoi chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
YES! THANKYOUUUU! *crazy flail*
history chapter 2 . 7/9/2015
OMG! OMG! It became a story! I'm so happy!
624 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42