Reviews for Star Wars: the Dark Knight
CT7567Rules chapter 46 . 1/18
very nice way to end the second story. I got a question, are we going to see The Bad Batch at some point in the next story?
mrastounding chapter 46 . 1/17
beaten by Joker with a crowbar...oh, crap (pardon my French): we ARE making Anakin Skywalker into this world's Jason Todd
Lord demon chapter 46 . 1/16
Thrawn is going to be hugo strange
TheXMan99 chapter 46 . 1/16
What an ending still think it's one of the best game boss battles and the surprise in end using the trailer from Arkham City love it. Look forward to more keep it up dude.
SaibotVapor chapter 46 . 1/16
(Saibot) excellent way to end this sequel. Awesome way to incorporate Thrawn into the story we can’t wait to see how he does in this story. Anywho we wish you a good day. Until next time
TheXMan99 chapter 45 . 1/11
Still an awesome moment from the game shows the sheer will of Batman. Keep it up dude.
SaibotVapor chapter 45 . 1/9
(Saibot) excellent chapter. And sweet we get Titan can’t wait for the next one to come out. Have a good day
TheXMan99 chapter 44 . 1/2
I still enjoyed the Scarecrow levels and Maul on Titan that's scary. Keep it up.
Ryry-24 chapter 44 . 1/2
You need to mention the entire group of younglings that Petro and Katooni are in
Jayfeathers Friend chapter 44 . 1/1
Brilliant. And I agree with you on the croc level. Could have more suspense.
What I don't get is that Scarecrow goes from a loner obsessed with spreading fear to a city to a terrorist with a whole army at his side in the course of two years. WHAT!?
SaibotVapor chapter 44 . 1/1
(Saibot) just me for this chapter sadly. Excellent work on the chapter. Seems Maul has gotten jacked on some of that sweet Titan. Now let’s see what happens next time. Hope you had a happy new year. Have a good day
Dexter chapter 43 . 12/26/2017
I do have an idea. How about that instead you have joker take Padme hostage and batman battles jokers men to save her before joker shoots batman and himself with titan formula. How he kidnapped Padme is simple, he has a mole from the republic kidnap her and bring her to arkham.
TheXMan99 chapter 43 . 12/25/2017
A Titan fuelled Maul now that's scary worse than Band and croc combined. Keep it up dude.
Jayfeathers Friend chapter 43 . 12/25/2017
Merry Christmas
Titan maul!? What?
SaibotVapor chapter 43 . 12/25/2017
(Saibot) uh oh, seems like Maul is completely jacked up on Titan now, that’s not a good sign. Anywho excellent chapter, we can’t wait for more along the way.

(Enenra) indeed, marvelous chapter. Now it’s time for Batman or maybe Cassandra to face her fears ;-) have a merry Christmas