Reviews for Star Wars: the Dark Knight
Spiral-Voltron-Zero0Q1 chapter 41 . 12/5/2017
Awesome
SaibotVapor chapter 41 . 12/5/2017
(Saibot) ah we loved that little injustice move you did for batgirl. That was a very good Easter egg. Also excellent chapter, we can’t wait for the next one.

(Enenra) indeed! Marvelous chapter as always. We look forward to more along the way and we can’t wait to see what Joker has planned for Maul. Until next time have a beautiful day :-)
TheXMan99 chapter 40 . 11/28/2017
Another great chapter and it looks like another nightmare for the Dark Knight. Keep it up.
Spiral-Voltron-Zero0Q1 chapter 40 . 11/28/2017
This is getting good
CT7567Rules chapter 40 . 11/28/2017
Bringing in Hera and Chopper, nice play. hope they don't get killed by the Joker or Maul. say has the jedi order changed their code, or is it still the same 'relationships are forbidden and lead to the darkside' crap that they still believe in?
SaibotVapor chapter 40 . 11/28/2017
(Saibot) another great chapter completed! And yeah Scarecrow! He’s one of the best bosses in the Asylum.

(Enenra) indeed. Marvelous chapter. We can’t wait for the next one to arrive. I love Scarecrows hallucinations they are really awesome. Can’t wait for the next one have a beautiful day ;-)
MadHat886 chapter 35 . 11/24/2017
Nice fic
TheXMan99 chapter 39 . 11/22/2017
Another great chapter that part with Maul killing Zsaz was good but now that means somone else gets to interrogate the good doctor. Keep it up dude.
mrastounding chapter 39 . 11/21/2017
Anakin killed by the Joker? ...why am I suddenly picturing him wearing a Red Hood?
SaibotVapor chapter 39 . 11/21/2017
(Saibot) another excellent chapter as always and now we get to the Arkham mansion that one was pretty lengthy in the game. But we love what you’ve done for the story and look forward to more along the way.

(Enenra) indeed. Marvelous chapter we can’t wait for the next one. My favorite part in the mansion is with some..special gas that hurts our dear Dark Knight. Hehehe. Have a beautiful day :-)
TheXMan99 chapter 38 . 11/14/2017
I still enjoyed the Scarecrow level from Arkham good detail to it. Keep it up.
SaibotVapor chapter 38 . 11/14/2017
(Saibot) excellent chapter as always. Nice twist bringing in Cassandra. Seems we are getting deeper into the asylum. Next stop the...nope can’t have any spoilers for those who haven’t played it.

(Enenra) still marvelous chapter. We can’t wait for more along the way. Have a beautiful day
Guest chapter 38 . 11/14/2017
Dang it I was hoping it'd be Katooni. Oh well.
TheXMan99 chapter 37 . 11/2/2017
It was like I was playing the game again with each fight scene. Wonder who is Batgirl? Keep it up.
Guest chapter 37 . 11/1/2017
Ooh a batwoman and a batgirl that's a nice twist I bet the new batgirl is katooni!
437 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »