Reviews for Star Wars: the Dark Knight
Icarus chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
I can imagine Batsy having some black-ops tech in this world, including power armor. I mean he is going up against unruly people, so I would expect him to have several aces up his sleeve. By the way, how far are you willing to go with the tech? With the fact that Batman is fighting crime across the galaxy, I would imagine him having energy shielding or even vastly better equipment like deplorable shields and the like. Not to mention he could have a bat jet or bat mobile hidden in every world. Just saying that this provides far mor flexibility tech-wise, and a great excuse to give him tech that others don't have or never thought up. Food for thought.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2015
Awesome
Guest chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
Awesome
3016 chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
I look forward to your next update
TaitanoRules555 chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
Will we see batman sidekicks in this story?
Spiderfan626 chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
Three words. THAT WAS AWESOME! So looking for the next chapter! Keep up the good work! I take it Bruce Wayne's origin still the same, right? He watched his parents get killed as a child and swore vengeance on all crime. Is there a version of Alfred in here, too? And yeah, I would see Obi-Wan like Commissar Gordon for this story. Keep up the good work!
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
human trfficing it is horrible they do it in a way that sares you makes you unable to move or anything knowing someone out there wants to sell you you for something, you know a person would die in 4 years after exhaustion of foced sex, it times like this that is upsetting thinking that people can still be inhuman have we lernt nothing from Lincon. This was a great chapter its odd to see a clone wars fic without ahsoka as a main focus but I feel she will apper later and like hell Barris dead she is so not
kival737101 chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
If your really doing this might I juggest pairing bats up with a Jedi like Shaak ti or Unduli or maybe secura
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Cool
Spiderfan626 chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Awesome start! I can't wait to see how this devolps. Sith beware. Batman is coming for you! Will other villians such as. Joker, Deathstroke, Pengin, Two-Face, Riddle, Bane, and other villains be in this? I also really want to see Batman to against Death Watch. Update soon!
TaitanoRules555 chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
This is great first a power rangers/clone wars now a batman/clone wars man I love you and here's my first idea: make commander fox a James Gordon like ally?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
This is very interesting, not many people do batman/star wars crossover i'm looking forward to see how this story goes.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
So far awesome! i like the idea of batman in star wars.
TheXMan99 chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
It reminded me of the Keaton movies with the intro of the cave and then to Bale's version great start.
TheLastSurvivor14 chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Love the idea of a Batman being in star wars. You did a good job. Can't wait to read more!
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 Next »