Reviews for Star Wars: the Dark Knight
Spiral-Voltron-Zero0Q1 chapter 53 . 5/29/2020
This is some primo stuff man

Keep it coming!
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 53 . 5/29/2020
well I know its been a long time since a I read this tory but I got to say I like so far how you are interpiting the arkem city game. Green Arrow, Black carnery and Wild cat dam man I know this is a fanafiction but they would have been so cool to see in the actual video game. I know the games wouldn't want them due to being more towards a different comic all togather but green arrow is a awesome character and so are the other two they work in this segment mainly since they are mostly on Batman's level chracters who don't use super powers. If it was Superman, Wonder woman or Green lantern or any other chracters who had super powers the story would be a little broken as any of them could steal the spot light from batman due to their powers hence what makes those 3 you picked great even thouh carnery as powers she stills fits in with arkeem due to her knowing phycisal combat. Great choices dude they are pieces of the puzzle that fit nicly love it. I also liked the bad batch they were awesome to see and like the green arrow chracters work well with the sotry as they are pretyy much batman if he was a clone tropper himself. This was a cool chapter dude and this mysterious figure red hood or azreal comes to mind but you might surprise us all and give us a character we were not expecting at all. Great work my friend I like that you made this story more your own and put a good ton thought in to what makes ggives the story its own ideneity. Its small stuff like that which does wonders. good work dude I look forward to the next one.
Starlord Master chapter 53 . 5/29/2020
The Bad Batch are here.

I missed Hera and Chopper.

Black Canary, Green Arrow, and Wild Cat are in the house!
TheXMan99 chapter 52 . 5/18/2020
Again this took me back to the intro of the game. Great chapter keep it up dude.
TheWriter946 chapter 49 . 5/16/2020
I was wondering perhaps Delta Squad could make an appearance?
Spectacular Webhead 11 chapter 52 . 5/16/2020
Is Arkham Knight gonna be apart of the story?:):)
Starlord Master chapter 52 . 5/15/2020
Protocol Ten is going to be ugly!

Deadshot is such a sweet talker.

Jack Ryder is a Twi’lek here. His Ithorian cameraman is in trouble. Maybe Ryder’s the Creeper too?

Cassandra/Batgirl is back.
Spiral-Voltron-Zero0Q1 chapter 52 . 5/15/2020
Freaking badass dude!
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 52 . 5/15/2020
i know its been some time since i reviewed this story but i like the complexity you put into it feels propuer bartman. Also cassandra as batgirl is awsome mix looks so cool
TheWriter946 chapter 50 . 5/14/2020
Hopefully other clone leaders (like Commander Doom) become a familiar police force that may have a mixed awe for the Batman
Blaze1992 chapter 1 . 5/8/2020
Umm this is a one of the batman's that kill the baddies right otherwise isn't he kinda pis*ing in the wind considering who the villain is in here?
TheXMan99 chapter 51 . 5/6/2020
Loved the beginning of Arkham City and how this ended. Looking forward to what comes next. Great chapter keep it up dude.
Ryry-24 chapter 51 . 5/5/2020
I like what is happening. The suspense is really something. It is supposed to be the Bad Batch, not patch. I noticed that error. Can’t wait to see what happens next. Update the story soon.
raw666 chapter 51 . 5/5/2020
Um, shouldn't Wayne be a trillionaire, not a billionaire? Or even higher? After all, it is a large galaxy with buyers on thousands of worlds.
Starlord Master chapter 51 . 5/4/2020
Chancellor Sharp needs therapy.

Rex, Fives, Echo, and Cody are working for Abigail now.

Now Daniel has been arrested by TYGER guards. Thrawn is making his move.

Happy May!