Reviews for Silence Speaks Louder Than Words
YumeTakato chapter 9 . 4/11
it was a wonderful story. X3
MrSadTeddyBear chapter 1 . 4/11
I enjoyed this more then I can honestly explain. All the way to the end. From the way it was writen to the idea behind the story. Parts of this still make me smile when i think of it. Incredibly well done. You made a sad man very happy with this and I thank you for it.
PandaTabby chapter 9 . 12/7/2017
I LOVED this story!

For a couple of chapters I was actually afraid that Beast Boy would go mute permanently! Like, the others would get hurt or something would happen that Raven would have to use her powers for something else, therefore draining her strength and causing Beast Boy to tell her that he didn't want his healing session that day. It would happen so much that his vocal cords would heal on their own but not properly and then he'd be left without his voice for the rest of his life!

Boi was I glad that that wasn't what happened! But I was still a bit panicked!
Loved this btw! Great story! Will likely read it again sometime in the future!
M.Lalonde chapter 2 . 10/9/2017
"I heard he gave one to the mailman."

This reminds me of something...

NillyNarwhal chapter 5 . 9/18/2017
I just finished reading something pretty heavy, so I'm enjoying the sweetness of your fic. Also, just yesterday, I happened to wonder how ice skating for the Titans would go. Judging by this chapter, my guesses weren't far off!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
cool
Guest chapter 9 . 6/18/2017
This...oh my god. I absolutely loved it. Thanks for the great story!
Zela Night chapter 5 . 6/5/2017
This fic reflects Teen Titans perfectly.
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 9 . 5/27/2017
Such a good story! It was sweet, and it really focused on them getting closer together and being able to the understand eachother rather than just focusing on love. I loved it, especially the end
EnterUserNameHere.OrNot chapter 9 . 4/21/2017
This was beautiful
Zela Night chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
I was once in an argument that you were more likely to be killed by a vending machine, than you were to be hit by lightning or to become the victim of a shark attack, combined.
King of the Souls chapter 9 . 3/17/2017
great story thanks
Pwizzler chapter 9 . 11/6/2016
I just wanted to say that this is probably my favorite story I've ever read on this site. Thank you for writing it.
Awwww chapter 9 . 9/20/2016
This is so sweet omg~ I loved it from beginning to end
Whoelsebutme11 chapter 9 . 8/29/2016
Absolutely amazing. You've done such a wonderful job throughout the story, I couldn't tear myself away and read it all in one go. The characters felt so true and like their normal selves, each being as if they'd come straight from the show. The plot was fantastic, loved how you brought the two together and how they bonded. Beast Boy's little "bubbles" as you called them were nice to see, and I think you captured his reasoning to falling in love perfectly. And I don't think the ending could've been done any better. Going into that last scene, I was waiting for dialogue between the two but when I read that final line I realized; they didn't need to say what they already felt. You've done a fantastic job with this, absolutely wonderful. Keep up the great work, and my best wishes to you. : )