Reviews for Silence Speaks Louder Than Words
Joe Crouse chapter 9 . 8/1
How did the shark picture get back into the sketchbook after being folded and stuffed in his pocket?
M.ram99 chapter 9 . 7/21
Wow this was one great little story! It was really cute how they eventually barely had to say anything to u understand eachother. And how that last scene had them basically confess to eachother with no dialogue. Basically it was a cute and well written story that Ill probably read again eventually! Well done!
YumeTakato chapter 9 . 4/11
it was a wonderful story. X3
MrSadTeddyBear chapter 1 . 4/11
I enjoyed this more then I can honestly explain. All the way to the end. From the way it was writen to the idea behind the story. Parts of this still make me smile when i think of it. Incredibly well done. You made a sad man very happy with this and I thank you for it.
PandaTabby chapter 9 . 12/7/2017
I LOVED this story!

For a couple of chapters I was actually afraid that Beast Boy would go mute permanently! Like, the others would get hurt or something would happen that Raven would have to use her powers for something else, therefore draining her strength and causing Beast Boy to tell her that he didn't want his healing session that day. It would happen so much that his vocal cords would heal on their own but not properly and then he'd be left without his voice for the rest of his life!

Boi was I glad that that wasn't what happened! But I was still a bit panicked!
Loved this btw! Great story! Will likely read it again sometime in the future!
M.Lalonde chapter 2 . 10/9/2017
"I heard he gave one to the mailman."

This reminds me of something...

NillyNarwhal chapter 5 . 9/18/2017
I just finished reading something pretty heavy, so I'm enjoying the sweetness of your fic. Also, just yesterday, I happened to wonder how ice skating for the Titans would go. Judging by this chapter, my guesses weren't far off!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
cool
Guest chapter 9 . 6/18/2017
This...oh my god. I absolutely loved it. Thanks for the great story!
Zela Night chapter 5 . 6/5/2017
This fic reflects Teen Titans perfectly.
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 9 . 5/27/2017
Such a good story! It was sweet, and it really focused on them getting closer together and being able to the understand eachother rather than just focusing on love. I loved it, especially the end
EnterUserNameHere.OrNot chapter 9 . 4/21/2017
This was beautiful
Zela Night chapter 1 . 4/13/2017
I was once in an argument that you were more likely to be killed by a vending machine, than you were to be hit by lightning or to become the victim of a shark attack, combined.
King of the Souls chapter 9 . 3/17/2017
great story thanks
Pwizzler chapter 9 . 11/6/2016
I just wanted to say that this is probably my favorite story I've ever read on this site. Thank you for writing it.