Reviews for Cooties
OpenUpPandora'sBoxOnlyIfYouDar chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
It's kinda funny, seeing all of this. Still figuring out how to write like this,but still. Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard
MarcelineFan chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Hm, this looks interesting. It seems to be exploring Riley's puberty stage and the relationship between Anger and Disgust at the same time - but at a steady pace. I like the touch of humor every now and then. But what really caught my attention was Anger's analysis of Disgust's door slam. It made me think 'I wonder why Anger seemed to be rather impressed by Disgust's level of anger as she slammed a door'. I mean, if you don't really pay attention it seems like a small detail, but considering what each of the Emotions represent, it's obviously significant to later chapters.

This may ssem strange, but for some reason I only really saw the possible chemistry between these two during the scene where Disgust used Anger to basically blowtorch a hole in the window so that Joy and Sadness could get in. I thought to myself 'I can't believe how easily Disgust ticked Anger off. If they were in a relationship it would be almost toxic yet funny'. Then I thought about it some more, and before I knew it I was shipping Anger and Disgust.
honeyzilla chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
I'm already in love with this, Every emotion is in character, and absolutely hilarious! I just love Disgust and Anger. Can't wait for more!
TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Haha! I love how Anger analyzed her door slam.

Ooh, Riley has to find a daaate. This should be interesting!
DnBeanie chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
I've never read a fic with this pairing before. I'm interested to see how this turns out. Color me intrigued.
TheOneAndOnly1993 chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Ooh! Very VERY interesting. I like the slow pace this is taking
TheJokerMan chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
This is promising. Continue.

-J