Reviews for A Whole New World
stumbled across this story again. Read it years ago loved it then and now. I am sad that it is being abandon because it has so much potential and I would like to see how everything turns out. I dont even know if you still get emails about reviews and such. I pray that one day you decided to pick it back up and finish it.
rebeckyyy chapter 27 . 7/18/2013
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! I know you havent updated it in like, ... 7 years.. but AHHH! please please please update this! i love it so much! 333333
AShadowedLife chapter 27 . 7/13/2013
I know it has been several years now since this chapter was posted, but please find it in yourself to update this story. I am so glad that Luke and Lorelai were finally able to connect in the way they did, and that the possibility of losing Lorelai was discussed between Lorelai and Rory in the previous chapter...but...

With Luke and Lorelai only recently endeavouring in their relationship and the imminent surgery having not taken place yet, I really think this story has so much more to cover. And I think you've done so well with the story so far, that it could only be made better if you continue with this story.

How successful is the surgery going to be and will Lorelai have further problems to face afterwards?
Will Lorelai and Luke further discuss the possibility of her not surviving in detail and how this could affect him if she does not?
Will Rory and Jess further cement their own relationship, with his hesitation to sleep together and her insistence?
Will Richard and Emily enter the story? Do they even know that Lorelai is sick yet?
Will Christopher be informed, what with his sister Grace knowing of Lorelai's condition?
How will Luke and Lorelai's relationship progress if her surgery is successful?

Please, please, please answer these questions (preferably in chapter format with further updates of this story)!
AShadowedLife
y chapter 27 . 3/31/2013
please update now
e chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Please update
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
wow, amazing story. I lot of time and dedication you must have put into this story. Im sad you never finished it. Either way it helped me with my lit fix so thank you.
LexieAnnMalfoy chapter 27 . 6/10/2010
I loved this story when i read it long long time ago and I still love, I hope you'll finish it one day.
watergurl123 chapter 27 . 2/7/2010
This is an amazing story. Just took me about three days to read the whole thing haha. Anyway, really sad it was never finished, but you're probably off doing cool things with your life right now, so I'm happy with what you've given us.
browneyedgirl724 chapter 5 . 6/10/2009
It's really good so far, I'm planing on reading the rest, but I had to share something funny first. Without noticing it, I have Aladdin playing on the TV in the background while I read this. I didn't notice until they started singing A Whole New World. Just thought I would share that. Again, this is amazing. I can't wait to continue reading.
baWDolf chapter 27 . 11/28/2008
normally, I am not a huge fan of Rory/Jess (lol check out my favorites list if you wanna know what I mean) but you pulled it off very well. :D kudos to you!
Mrs. Pepperwood chapter 20 . 11/25/2008
Hey-

I generally don't read stories so... unlike the actual show.

And- I just got back into the whole... 'life of fan fiction' which I had been away from for a long time.

However- while I was away, every once and a while, I would wonder if you ever had finished this story.

It stuck with me.

So even if you don't finish it- Thats ok. It still sticks.

I liked it!

I just thought you should know.

Have a good one!
smartbookworm chapter 26 . 10/29/2008
great, great, great story. please keep Writing. I want to knows if Lorelai lives though Cancer. Maybe you should have Jess go to Chilton. Cant wait to read more. Please update soon.
darcyLoVesmarissa chapter 6 . 10/28/2008
page mark
Starlover88 and Moonlover13 chapter 27 . 10/12/2008
So I love this story. I think you should update again. If you've got writers block, I'd be more than happy to try and help you out of that. Seriously, feel free to ask lol.
Vas Happenin 1D13 chapter 27 . 9/2/2008