Reviews for Recovery
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Ouch, sorry to hear that you fell off the horse, glad you are okay. This is another fantastic story, I really hope that you will write more SGA stories - specially with Dave and his family. Thank you for writing this :)
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
great extension of your first story. loved see John with his brother, letting himself heal and enjoy his family. loved him being uncle and loved the kids idolizing him! just knew he would get in more trouble though! great story! thanks!
Vadercat chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Really liked the story, hope you write more about John and his family and of course his Atlantis family.
PrincessPatrice chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
loved the story. I love Johns interaction with his family. Well done
Mo Angel chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Nice little story. Great read with someone who knows horses. I show Quarter horses in western all around events...trail, pleasure, western riding , halter and horsemanship. Huge SGA fan too!
Titan5 chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Very cool! You did a wonderful job with how I picture Dave, Cindy, and the kids. The riding stuff was interesting since I was never able to do anything like that. Always wanted to ride horses but had absolutely no access to any. I love the way you integrated your experience into John's and gave him a bit of h/c for his family to contend with. Love the ending scene with John trying to explain himself to his Atlantis family and them giving him a hard time. Very nicely done!