Reviews for White Out
Definitivamente, hubiese preferido este final en la peli del 2013... jajajaja
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2018
Good story
deathraptor22 chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
Wish it could've really ended this way.
Also, "Officer King." Clever.
Firestar001 chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
Awww... Why'd it have to be a one-shot?
xenon3000 chapter 1 . 3/9/2017
This is a great, great story. I truly think the actual book would have been better if it had ended like this. I really admire Sue for what she did.

I guess Carrie will now end up in the foster care system. I wonder how Carrie's foster parents will react when they see what she's capable of...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
(what's her name?) is actually kind of to blame for the prom thing. Sue was trying to help, and if she got to Carrie and the lady didn't push her back and lock her out the whole disaster might not have happened.
DiamondSapphire chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
I don't mean to be pushy but could you make another chapter with Chris being punished by her father?... I'd really like to see Chris get grounded for a whole 5 months... She's a spoiled rotten brat that needs a huge spanking
SophZen chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
Jesus... i fing cried. i WANT THIS TI BE THE ACTUAL ENDING!
icecatfire chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
"she would have slaughtered us all" *snorts* yeah, no shit.
Brainstormandthethinker chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
"If only! If only I had opened up to that girl" Miss Desjardin's last words in the novel. I was crying when I was reading this "If only! If only things had ended up this was" - This was very good and must be the first adaptation of the 2013 version which explores what if Prom Night never happened. I don't beleive I have ready anything so closes ever since a Carrie fanfiction entitled "Avoiding Disasters" was unposted.

I do have one critique however. Margaret White may be a 'baddie' but she is a very ill one who has undiagnosed mental health issues. In your place I would rather have her taken into custody and then put into psychiatric care. It doubtful she would ever make a full recovery but I would imagine that Carrie would visite her from time to time.

Thank You for posting this. And one more Great Story.
RachelWhite25 chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
WOW It's just such a well done happy ending very good! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
good story
Ceal the sister chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Oh meg you did an amazing, incredible, beautiful thing. I love love love this ending. 3
Isa Wilson chapter 1 . 7/11/2015