Reviews for Into the Light
Saruwatari chapter 2 . 1/3/2006
I want to thank you.

Let it be known that I, along with others, have fun your stories to be "antidotes", so to speak. A cure for the KH badfic out there.

You use interesting POV's, and keep everyone IC. Your writing shows real depth and prose, rather than the pseudo-deep angsty crap and urple or dull extremes that plague this fandom.

I would give you constuctive criticism, if I saw something wrong. I don't. I can't seem to find anything that needs work. It's a shame you haven't updated in so long. I hope you do so soon.

Again, thank you. You've made my day.
Eu Tyto Alba chapter 16 . 9/2/2005
Ok, you're probably think I've got some nerve to be showing my face around here again, but...

Could you describe Sei's appearance in real detail for me? (I know Ansem; I know BHK; but this in-betwene dude, I'm not so sure about...)

His face, his cloths, his age, anything-EVERYTHING!

As much as you can...

I never forgot about tMoFM; I have a very good memory like that...last email I sent you was just before Easter Beak, but it feals like only yesterday. 0_o

There are many things I'd like to say, but I can't stop trying to say them all at once. Once I get my thoughts sorted-out, I'll explain everything. (my gosh, I hope!) 0_o
Eu Tyto Alba chapter 3 . 12/13/2004
*reads new profile*

*gasp!*

A word of advice: It'll be easier to write KH2 fanfics if you finish writing them BEFORE Kingdom Hearts II comes out & seals the fates of all our die-hard theories.

After that, you can just sit back, play KH2 24/7, & feel good about al the stuff you got right or even just how close you came.

Tell you what, I'd be more than happy (actualy just about hovering above estatic) to lend you some inspiration. :) I do that occasionaly for some of my friends when they get writers'/drawers'-block & have nevereverever faild yet! *big goofy salesman grin*

(success friend's eyes light up like lightning & plot goes "BOOM!") XD

Just tell me if you want a happy turn-out or an unhappy turn-out, or just something random... :)

This is an awsome fic, and though sometimes your text slips, the plot comphensates 10-fold-FOLD & folded AGAIN! (think origami #-of-times folded!XDXDXD) I am your humble-helper if you wish me to be. -_- *takes off big-fancy-hat w/ a stylish twirl & bows like a gentleman(who now has hat-hair))* :p
Eu Tyto Alba chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Hay ! You havn't abandoned us have you? *looks U w/ desperate-pleeding-look* 8(

You havn't updated in so long- so so long...! ;_;

You know all these reviewers who say your story is awsome? THEY #£%##!$#%¶% !# MEAN IT! :D :D :D ...And you know what? You've got a fanart! ;D (go to: ?pid92295)
babiixwolf chapter 17 . 4/12/2004
please update your fic soon! i really love it! and i love kingdom hearts too! please hurry! your suchh a GOOD writer! d]
A Knight who says NEE chapter 17 . 3/23/2004
Col! O_O
This story's great!
Keep up the good work!
P.S. What did Venn's poem say?
Eu Tyto Alba chapter 17 . 3/22/2004
...WOW...! :O
*sputtering exited gibberish*
COOL! :D :D :D :D :D
(coolmajor understaement)
I can't wait 4 the next chapter! :D
Poor Sora... Even though "he is the light," he still has... *whispers what sora has that kairi saw first when they got him back so that only those who've already read it can understand*
*cries* :*(
Er... Why did kairi's heartkey start out so colorfull then turn into the -other- one that her nobody had? *suspicious scowel* :/
Koorino Megumi chapter 17 . 3/16/2004
Any time, deja! You deserve the encouragement for sure.
Sei's getting better! *cheers* Although Kairi's sensing the weak seal on the darkness and all...that made me a little nervous! Poor Sei! *hugs him*
And that dream of his was cool! But creepy... Mickey is such an enigma! And the questions surrounding Sei and Kairi are really interesting, too. Nothing is ever simple, is it?
I loved that last bit with the Disney characters, though. That was hilarious!
And basically I just think the chapter turned out fabulously. Can't wait for the next one!
daea chapter 17 . 3/16/2004
Hey,
You know, there's something really neat about your story that sets it apart from all of the other ones of its kind here. Well, obviously, it's unique for obvious reasons, as every author thinks up a different plot, but something more than that. It's just so...absolute. So final. Everything about it, I guess is what I'm trying to say. For example, the 2 keyblade weilders from the past, or past world, (you did mention 'present' world, so both can be existing at once for all I know). One did good while the other did evil. And then when you fast forward it, look how that's set the stage for Riku and Sora. Of course, they did have a part in their destinies, or Riku did at least, being that it was his decision to allow the darkness in, but that's kind of besides the point. It's just that it's destiny, and there's no way to change that. Sora is light. Riku is darkness, and it seems as if that can't be changed. That's just the way it's gonna be.
And...well, I have to say you're fic is probably the most...Kingdom Hearts original, if you will, being that it focuses so much on the keyblades, their legends, and of course the wonderful Deep Dive traler. It's just the most closesly related to the actual story, something that you can easily imagine being the sequel to KH1. Congratulations. You're one in a million. _
Alright, I have to go, but I'll be sure to review as soon as you post 18, and I can't wait to find out more.
Bye!
-Vix-
Kintora chapter 2 . 3/1/2004
I'm going around adding up on my favs...
Kintora chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
I'm going around adding up on my favs...
A Knight who says NEE chapter 7 . 2/27/2004
I just finished chapter 7 and Into The Light is already on my list of favorites!
*trys to calm self by taking deep, steady breaths* The only part I don't like about the entire story is the bad language. I'm really not one that approves of bad words. (change in subject) The spelling is alot like my sister's, lots of typos.
The only fanfic rivaling it is Reverse Side of Darkness!GREAT STORYS! *does three backflips and runs in circles*
Naela chapter 16 . 1/1/2004
A nice long chapter to make up for your two month hiatus huh? _
Eh well, anyway, great chapter and OH MY GOSH YOU KILLED TIDUS! Well actually, no real tears from me since I'm not a big Tidus fan, but I'm certain that Megs was unhappy. And whoohoo, Ansem whooped some arse and then Riku whooped some bigger arse!
What's this about Riku being darkness anyway...? I'm scared. _
And I am definitely looking forward to whatever "talk" Sora and Riku are gonna have.
Shi Maxwell chapter 16 . 1/1/2004
Uh-oh,Sora wants to acutally talk about something. Then again, I've forgotten how he acted after growing up. o_o; Hehe, maybe I better go back and reread. Anyways, I seriosuly hope Riku doesn't kick the bucket or anything. ._.;
He's my favorite character obviously. ;; Good work and continues when ya can!
Kintora chapter 16 . 1/1/2004
Yay! Another chapter! Thank you! Please update quickly! I hope everything will turn out ok. _