Reviews for Hi I'm Eliot
AngelLonginus chapter 19 . 9/2
I adored this story. I read the prequel to this one but never got around to reading these. Decided to catch up when I saw your new story in this universe posted today. Oh my gosh! Eliot is so cute and so is Scrapple. And now he’s going to be a big brother. It will be fun to see how he reacts to another baby around the house.
ksatan624 chapter 20 . 4/29
Extra(special)! Brilliant! Never read a history(story) as this one, a full of humor and tenderness at the same time! I adored. I also liked getting acquainted with another Perlmutter. It was very nice.
gngoa chapter 19 . 4/9/2017
So pleased to note that we have another 'sprog' on the way. El-yut will have a playmate as he is only a year old, short gap but it will be fine!

I do love the way you spell out the words he uses as he would say them, it is very cute.
Ah well not going to start the next one yet so, 'to sleep, perchance to dream', ever hopeful.

Goodnight, and thank you, as always you make the difficult days a little less fraught.
gngoa chapter 13 . 3/29/2017
That was hilarious, good night.
Chacha chapter 12 . 7/5/2016
This is a beautiful story, I have enjoyed reading it. And I am sure baby understand alot.
Great story.
The-KLF chapter 19 . 4/22/2016
So very sweet! Scrapple is absolutely adorable. Sidney's unknown side revealed seems very plausible for back story, and it makes me laugh that he's fluent in dog talk too!
Eslssl chapter 5 . 3/19/2016
Perfect costume for Eliot. VERY clever!
aussiecate chapter 19 . 2/21/2016
Great story, with lots of laughs and a few tears!

No onto the sequels sequel;)
aussiecate chapter 18 . 2/20/2016
Sob! You made me cry with this chapter too! I love how Perlmutter is the only one who has this gift too :)
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 19 . 1/17/2016
OMG, he is going to be a big brother, how cool is that! And Happy Birthday to Eliot and Sidney!
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 18 . 1/17/2016
Eliot, your Mummy isnt the only one crying...
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 17 . 1/17/2016
Babies and pups pulling their magic on Kate Beckett, who would have thought?
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 15 . 1/17/2016
Pure delight! It would have been such fun to see on screen.
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 14 . 1/17/2016
Aw, poor Mummy and Baby.
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 13 . 1/17/2016
Believe me, Eliot, weve all been there and asking ourselves the same questions. But youre a very clever boy, youll figure it all out in due time. Dont bother your little head too much now, relax.