Reviews for Confessions of a Gold-Digger
dreamesphere chapter 10 . 11/30
At first, I just read this fic for fun and entertainment- but damn, this fic hits so close home. I just- want to say thanks. Well, thank you for writing this fic.
BlackDove WhiteDove chapter 32 . 10/19
Oh no I’m crying
Halp
Ann O'Neem chapter 54 . 8/25
I just wanted to thank you for such a great story. Reading Elena's life and her evolving relationships in the KHR universe was thrilling and I haven't been able to let go of this story till I finished it in one day.
Once again, thank you for such an amazing read.
MiraLandia chapter 24 . 6/10
wow ...that's really hot
AllArtAnimeLover chapter 54 . 4/30
These 54 chapters flew by! Honestly, I didn't even realize I was at the end of the story, until I realized that there was no 'next' button! I loved it! It's a great story, although Elena makes me laugh so much, I got frustrated sometimes as well. All the characters were frustrating sometimes, but that's what makes a good story, because that means they make mistakes and are human (not quite the Mary Sues and Gary Stus) Otsukaresamadesu!
Kazukimi chapter 54 . 4/12
I really have fun reading this fic. Thanks for sharing this with us.
zemblenity chapter 54 . 3/30
I’m glad I read this again! It brought me to tears and had me dying of laughter! Thanks for this awesome story!
zemblenity chapter 18 . 3/29
Honestly this is like my fifth time reading this story. Elena just gives me life! I love her!
sesshyluhvr chapter 26 . 2/25
Not to be a Debbie Downer, but I always thought she needed some distance... Cause it seems only Tsuna likes her. next chapters here we come!
Lady Michiko chapter 54 . 12/7/2018
I read this story at 10pm and ended up at 5:30am. I love your story, it made me cry, laugh, annoyed well basically i was on a roller coaster ride with how good you write your story. I like how bold and perverted Elena is yet at the same time oblivious when Tsuna wants her. A lot of drama involved but it spiced up things. Wish i could read more of Tsuna/Elena bedroom moments thocause im a perv deep down jk) and really, this story inspired me on how im gonna do my first oc fic . Thank you very much for the wonderful roller coaster ride you’ve made us experience, sadly i realized that all things has an end, it makes me sad that this is your last fanfiction, i was really looking forward reading more of your khr oc fanfiction. It is such a shame that i only discover your story just yesterday. Thank you very much author-san for the very wonderful story. Your story will be forever in my heart.
Guest chapter 54 . 12/5/2018
;-;
Guest chapter 27 . 12/5/2018
Okay why the fuck am I rubbing my eyes.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/5/2018
._.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/5/2018
okAy tSunA, yOU neEd To Get yOuR hRomoNes iN CheCk
Guest chapter 21 . 12/5/2018
okAY it"s gEttiGN A LITTlE M-RAtED.

oh shit. this is a m-rated fic.
1,684 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »