Reviews for I'm not marrying a ferret
Gomizia chapter 1 . 10/4/2017
ugh I'm in LOVE with this, you have no idea. I won't stop craving for more. Thank you for creating this and sharing with us!
Hell Berry chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
Millicent and Theodore were way more 'mature' than Luna's friends. A good story, I liked it :D
eL-ch4n chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
So cute!
Somehow i agree that luna's "friends" won't take the news well; but anyway, glad to read another luna draco fic!
Jo chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
This was an awesome story, it's totally deserves a sequel!
the guttersnipe chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Love, love, love this! I recently boarded druna ship and so far I am loving it!

I hope you make a sequel to this, their wedding perhaps and what will happen to Malfoy vs Aurors lawsuit..

Thanks for the story! Cheers!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Aww they are so cute! I love how the Snakys react and. I like revelation fics and although. I like Ginny and the trio i love how they reacted. Lol! Love luna's code beast and how she and Draco communicate.
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Great story :)
Samantha S. Dracul chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
I love it!
Everybodysevil chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
literally the cutest thing ever :3
pfanna chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
I like what you did here. I like that the Luna quirks are symbolic, but I found her explanations just as confusing as the imaginary creatures.

You did an excellent job of making me want to stab Ginny and roll my eyes at the others. :P
thepinkinpinkie chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
This is a wonderful story! I never thought Draco and Luna would be a awesome ship, but it is and I love it so much! I feel sorry for Luna, I thought at least Ginny and Hermione would accept it, but sadly no. Great story, really love it!