Reviews for Frenemies
AmythestDreams1991 chapter 6 . 2/1
This was last updated back in 20-freaking-15?! OMGS NOOOOO! This was just starting to get amazing and I NEED THIS TO COME BACK PLEASE?
Doctor Harry Watson chapter 6 . 11/29/2015
I'm loving the story so far. Keep it up.
NoYouCan'tHaveACookie chapter 5 . 8/6/2015
Stop making cliff hangers! But I love them anyway... Please make the next chapter soon or I'll be sad.
Snow chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
I'm hooked! Please write more, I can't stand it when a good fanfic is left for awhile.
Billy chapter 4 . 7/18/2015
Ohh, I liked this chapter! My only advice is maybe Billy might be struggling with getting over Penny, not trying to write the story for you and you might already be planning to do that but I just thought I'd mention it. He shouldn't be able to get over Penny so fast. Keep writing! Sorry if you were already thinking what I said :)
Ninjaworks chapter 3 . 7/15/2015
Love it! Please make more, it's so hard to find good fanfiction.
sky-fei chapter 3 . 7/16/2015
This is pretty cute actually. I watched Dr. Horrible ages ago, and just rewatched it about a month or so ago I think, and this is just what I needed for a post-void filler so thank you!
Billy chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
This is one of the most decent Dr. horrible fanfics that hasn't died out yet, keep it up! I did think this chapter was a little cheesy, but that's what the movie was all about so I can't really complain.
NoYouCan'tHaveACookie chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
This is quite interesting. I can't wait to see what's in store