Reviews for Before the Storm
renesmee.carlie.cullen1313 chapter 13 . 7/15/2015
Omg love this so much! This chapter absolutely gutted me and i can't believe bella is gone! It's crazy to think that she never got to live long enough for she and Edward to work it out and that she was withdrawn only bc of her painful condition! This is a truly touching story and I can't wait for more!
DA Angsty chapter 13 . 7/15/2015
Oh, how heartbreaking! I loved it, i really did, even though I knew it was going to be painful. I'm glad he fell in love with her again before she died. Thank you for sharing, and thanks for the extra daily posts.
ElaineUK chapter 13 . 7/15/2015
You wrote a beautiful story from that Facebook article. A part of me hoped you would change the ending though. Your story is much more believable than the original because I felt that, in this day and age, people don't just die like she did, they would have some sort of treatment. You have a brilliant explanation. Thanks.
Teresa R chapter 13 . 7/15/2015
OMG Tears big fat tears so sad but I loved it. Life is to short. Thanks so much for a great short story I was so hoping for a happy ending but sometimes that just does not happen.
dcfoster1932 chapter 13 . 7/15/2015
Thank you for sharing a sad but beautiful story.
boydroses chapter 13 . 7/15/2015
I remember seeing the same article on Facebook. I do love the story you were able to weave from it. As always, your storytelling is compelling. Thanks!
RoseArcadia chapter 13 . 7/15/2015
I'm a crying mess right now, brilliant writing my dear!
Teresa R chapter 12 . 7/15/2015
He has finely pulled his head out of his ass
Tenma94 chapter 13 . 7/15/2015
I'm crying... so sad.
Great story
ADADancer chapter 13 . 7/15/2015
renewagain chapter 12 . 7/15/2015
Didn't you say 13 chapters. Oh no we are almost done!
shame on him, really...omg
Guest chapter 12 . 7/15/2015
Wow, really? for 6 months he didn't even once asked Bella, or wondered why the abrupt change in her behavior. you cant just change drastically in such a short period of time, not without a valid reason, be it an illness you cant control and gets to your behavior (headache, lack of sexual desire, erratic behavior, loss of short memory, which can be caused by brain cancer). So my point is in all those 6 months he didn't even wonder why, or really ask her...or observe her...but all he though was sex form another woman. People here who are afraid for him to be with Jane again if Bella dies, I'd say, did you lose your mind? how could he? I'd say he learned the lesson, obviously he needed Jane for sex, from what I read he wasn't even emotionally close to her. Thinking with his dick made him think that sex from another woman and a quick divorce from the love of his life would make him a happy man once again. such a man. I don't know which way you would go Rose, but in case you decide Bella dies, please don't make her go thinking the last thing her husband wanted from her was a divorce and him wanting to just get rid of her. Bella is a smart woman, I suspect she knows he has an affair, but as she thinks she is dying, it really doesn't make it a priority, even she must be really suffering inside. In case you make Bella leave, please, make the son of the bitch suffer and let the guilt kill him instead. Please post the next chapter soon. Adriana XX
Lov it. Kiss' ya Rose
Guest chapter 12 . 7/15/2015
I hope he has a misberable life without her and that seth finds out and hates him...And the quilt eats away at him forever...asshole
585 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »