Reviews for Before the Storm
Charms22 chapter 8 . 3/3/2019
I would love to kill Edward
Charms22 chapter 3 . 3/3/2019
Edward is an asshole. He shouldn't be cheating on his wife, because she doesn't want to sleep with him. I hate such guys, I really do
BlueStar2020 chapter 13 . 7/14/2017
Very interesting story.
annaharding chapter 13 . 7/12/2017
So so sad!
Cecily chapter 13 . 6/21/2017
I hate that we don't know what happened afterwards. I truly hope Edward suffered for the rest of his damn life.
goldseadragon chapter 13 . 4/1/2017
There's never justification for cheating. You want out, get a divorce first. I hope this haunts Edward for the rest of this life, and Bella is stupid for forgiving his adultery.
g licious chapter 13 . 12/2/2016
Wow'
fantasy1995 chapter 13 . 11/29/2016
I am crying...
Good story.
TinaF chapter 13 . 10/25/2016
Beautiful story! Thanks for sharing.
EarthSpelledBackwards chapter 13 . 10/11/2016
I just wanted to say that I hate your stories. But not because they're terrible; It's because no matter how many times I read them I will cry (even more so for this story). And I've been thinking about saying something for a while and here it is. Your stories are amazing. They move me more then other writing has ever. And as soon as I'm not crying I'm going to txt this story link to my friends.
Cheers!
Redheadmama03 chapter 13 . 9/21/2016
Wonderful story! Thank you.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/15/2016
Rehesmin: You sure know how to make readers cry
Toni Masen chapter 13 . 7/9/2016
Yeah, I've read that story a few times but never as Bella and Edward, and yet again it brought tears to my eyes. :-)
Guest chapter 13 . 3/7/2016
nor sure I could forgive edward. even if bella was alive, his cheating was just undorgivable. I would love for you to write his reaction to this letter. this feels so unfinished at least in my mind he needs to atone for his actions. please if you have a moment, write an epilogue to this. it would mean so much I am sure not just to me but for many. ty.
jk chapter 13 . 2/29/2016
ummm why did you leave it like that?

I needed to read Edwards reaction to that!
585 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »