Reviews for Before the Storm
VeThena chapter 13 . 9/3/2015
Sad... Poor Edward.
VeThena chapter 12 . 9/3/2015
Its so unfair, she left their marriage first by not confiding in him what's bothering her and now he's the one being made to see the "error of his ways"... Not fair at all
VeThena chapter 9 . 9/3/2015
So now they're giving an innocent child false hope?... Ok
VeThena chapter 8 . 9/3/2015
Ok, I've decided I don't like Bella now
VeThena chapter 7 . 9/3/2015
Really Bella. I'm surprised she's surprised by what he said
VeThena chapter 5 . 9/3/2015
I think she knows. Either about the affair or that he wants a divorce
VeThena chapter 3 . 9/3/2015
No sex for 7 months! I always thought getting married would mean more sex... Shame.
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 13 . 9/2/2015
Before The Storm has been voted in the Top 10 fics completed in July by visitors of www . twifanfictionrecs . com
Smutt lovin housewife chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
oh this is gonna hurt!
Pcdogmom chapter 13 . 8/27/2015
I saw that too. Good story!
Dgcyuvy chapter 13 . 8/27/2015
W
O
W
Edward deserves to live with this for the rest of his life...Bella is an AMAZING mother, she only thought of her son...
MaryMary123 chapter 13 . 8/22/2015
That was what I was thinking she is sick and wont make it much longer.
Qlclc08 chapter 13 . 8/18/2015
Thats crazy! Years ago I read an one shot in spanish that had almost the same plot: they had two daughters and one asked Edward ( who cheat to Bella) to carry Bella to bed every night until her death (he didn't know that she was sick, and she die from brain cancer.) Crazy! Good story. Regards!
Andrea chapter 13 . 8/17/2015
Wow
karen4honor chapter 13 . 8/19/2015
I just couldn't read the entire story, I jumped to the last chapter. I snot-sob like crazy whenever I read that bit on fb, and reading a fic that you wrote with E/B as the husband & wife-just NO! My tear ducts and nose wouldn't survive it! I LOVE your work Rose, every bit of it! :-)
585 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »