Reviews for My Hollow Siblings
Nevarus chapter 1 . 9/6/2021
not sure how you can bash orihime without changing her character or being a dick... she's way too nice. the only big problem I have with her is her fear of ichigos hallow powers, which is an understandable fear.
Yomi chapter 3 . 11/27/2020
Sorry, but this just won't do. Rukia isn't that stupid.
PhoenixDestructor chapter 59 . 5/2/2020
Hiya!
Love your story... well unless it tries to kill me.
I was drinking tea when I saw the video part, and almost choked to death xD
LEA chapter 75 . 1/7/2020
Sequel! Sequel, please!
This story is one of the best Bleach FanFics I've ever found.
corjca1 chapter 60 . 11/25/2019
I DONT LIKE HER BECAUSE SHES AFTER ICHIGOW RUKIAS MAN LOL
corjca1 chapter 30 . 11/19/2019
fuck azien god i detest that dirty ugly four eyed bastard love to see him screaming in the pits of hell god i hate that guy
adis chapter 2 . 4/28/2019
Ok, Jesus fucking christ condense your god damn chapters like fuck man or better yet wait till you actually have some content instead of posting this crap. It's not even worth trying to read. I love looking at a chapter that is literally like 20 lines long.
Okumura Klein chapter 75 . 3/21/2019
MY POOR, SWEET ORIHIME! WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHYYYYYYY! WHY! WHY! WHY!
halo4hire chapter 10 . 2/11/2019
Honestly, again this for needs work. It could be so much better but with all the issues with grammar and descriptions it's hard to read.
halo4hire chapter 9 . 2/11/2019
Seriously, this could use some work. You use present tenses in sentences that are pasted based, for example the flashbacks. A good proof read can go a long way.
halo4hire chapter 3 . 2/11/2019
Ok, I retract my query of what she looks like, could use more detail like how tall is she? Still, don't know what your version of Ichigo or other characters look like. I ain't flaming you or trying to be a troll, if it comes across like such, I apologise. It eats me alive to see a good plot idea not blossom to it's fullest potential and makes me want to try and help.
halo4hire chapter 2 . 2/11/2019
Ok, the heck is Brielle? What does she look like? Why do the characters not have descriptions? How are we supposed to know who they are or what they look like? And before the usual remark of "read the manga and watch the anime, that just shows lack of imagination. You're painting a world with words, so build palaces out of paragraphs and cathedrals from sentences. Place yourself in your readers shoes, does the reader know what's going on? Does the read have the ability to imagine the characters? Can the reader picture the actions of said characters. For the record, I've completed the anime and manga and don't know who Brielle is still. All I can gather is she's a masked figure...so she's a kamen rider?
fireclaw239 chapter 67 . 12/25/2018
you should probably edit your description to mention that there's Orihime bashing, because Orihime is one of my favorite characters
reptoholic chapter 1 . 10/21/2018
Hmmmm
Ryuko Kurosaki chapter 75 . 10/17/2018
OMFingG...THIS WAS GREAT! There were so many points in it that had me rollin and tryin to muffle my laughing. Loved the more torturous moments in here cause I find that kinda stuff hilarious. Overall you did a spectacular job on this! I'm really hoping I can find a sequel to this in your stories once I'm done typing. Keep up the good work!