Reviews for It's in her Blood
Trougue chapter 9 . 7/6
The English is atrocious...there are no words to describe this smorgasbord, the idea is sound, characters decent but the execution leaves a lot to be wanted.
UPDATE PLSSSSSSSSS AND MAKE IT THAT THE GUARDIANS EXCEPT FOR RYOHEI AND MUKURO AND CHROME AND LAMBO AND REBORN IS IN LOVE WITH TSUNA KYAAAA AND ALSO MAKE SURE VARIA PROTECTS TSUNA AND SHIMON AND GESSO AND GIGILO NERO (I THINK I SPELLED THAT WRONG) BECAUSE THEY THINK OF HER AS A SISTER AND FRIEND AND CHROME AND MUKURO ARE A COUPLE AND RYOHEI AND HANA AND IPIN AND LAMBO AND ALSO BECAUSE THEY THINK OF TSUNA AS FRIEND/FAMILY/SISTER SO THE COUPLE FOR TSUNA SHOULD BE R27 8027 1827 5927 OH AND YAH SORRY BIANCHI BUT I SEE REBORN MORE IN LOVE WITH TSUNA AND YOUR JUST HIS FRIEND THATS ALL SO YAH THE HAREM FOR TSUNA IS REBORN TAKESHI HAYATO AND KYOUYA SO YAH PLS UPDATE
I love your book it’s got an awesome original feel! (Side note: it’s written “Cuore del leone” , “Cuor di leone” is “heart of lion”)
Animefreak1145 chapter 28 . 2/20
Can I just say this story as a whole is just purely beautiful?

The writing, the transitions, the dialogue, the relationship building, the tension, the suspense, JUST FREAKIN EVERYTHING!

It's been awhile since I read a GOOD Fem!Tsuna story that's actually completed(well, sort of. You're breaking this story into parts after all) as well as putting a unique twists into it.

The relationships...they're all slowly growing. You're making me want to ship Gokudera and Tsuna the most X'D To be honest, my favorite ship has always been either X27 or 27x69, of course who doesn't like some R27 too?

Although...you're also making me curious about Hibari and Tsuna...why would he stay away from her if he seems so desperate to remember him? And if they're so close at you keep hinting dear author, wouldn't Nana know about it?

Unless of course...somehow Hibari blames himself for what happened that day to lose her memory...don't know how though. And just decided it's best to stay away from her despite Nana's protests? I don't know. Something doesn't add up.

Hibari would usually just take what's his...but I guess since he sees Tsuna as 'Little Rabbit', he's VERY gentle with her. In an amazing yet odd way actually. Never thought I would see Hibari with such...CARE and very considerate and not threatening to bite anyone to death all the time.

The dark element, the darkness you put in this story. It's truly wonderful and much more realistic. I always wondered why the anime made it seem things were okay, and sometimes the manga did it as well even though it WAS a bit more serious. SO JUST CONGRATS ON THAT!

In all, this story is PURELY AWESOME! I see you decided to make a rewrite even though I don't quite understand why because this came out so BEAUTIFUL! UNIQUE! DARK! REALISTIC DESPITE THE MAGICAL ASPECT WITHIN THE SHOW!

I'm going to read it when I get the chance, I wonder what changes you've decided to made?

To my understanding, you will continue to do original arcs, but I imagine you will include canon arcs with your own twist? You've changed a bit from canon, so I won't be surprised. I look VERY forward to it actually and just FAHBALALAHAJALAKAJJAKAK!

I JUST CANT WAIT MAN! YOURE WRITING IS JUST SO GOOD! DX

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LONG BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE AND INTRIGUING CHAPTERS! AND THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING US TO SEE SUCH AWESOMENESS!

I HOPE TO SEE YOU UPDATE IN YOUR REWRITE SOON! XD ID HATE TO SEE YOU LEAVE US POOR READERS HANGING!

HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT!
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 15 . 2/1
is takeshi yamamoto shallow? i mean, did social popularity play a part in his reason to join?
EtherealTulip chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
remember the name? seriously? lol
tanithlipsky chapter 28 . 12/9/2017
nice
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 28 . 9/12/2017
0o0
Mindmaze chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
I know a lot of stuff happens in this universe and the police just aren't a thing but I figured that was mafia secrets and it got covered up. Tsuna got shot in class with all of them as witnesses and your telling me the culprit wasn't arrested? I mean if he's sending her flowers he's not in jail. Don'y get me wrong it's a very good fic and I like how your not afraid to add your own stuff and not just follow cannon however my sense of justice just wouldn't let me leave this fact unremarked.
Raven Silversea chapter 28 . 8/9/2017
I understand that you're rewriting this, but I just have to say wow. This was amazing! I love how you slowly fed little bits and pieces about the world throughout the story, just enough to satisfy my instant curiosity but leaving me with a hunger for more. My personal favorite thing about this is how you wrote Reborn. I honestly feel like he cares a lot about his students in canon and it was amazing to read something where that care is shown while still leaving him the dark, mysterious, annoying jerk that he is. Well done. Now, I'm off to the rewrite
Guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2017
I can't even believe how ridiculous this is. The guy that shot her didn't get punished? He got away with it? He brought a fucking gun to school and fucking SHOT someone. And he doesn't get punished? No punishment from the faculty, no scorn from his peers. And this main character just forgives him. HE SHOT HER. I can't even stress how fucking unbelievable this is. There's a difference between being forgiving and being a fucking doormat
Guest chapter 5 . 7/31/2017
I normally like femtsuna stories but this is so ridiculous. She just continues to accept this kind of treatment. She doesn't fight back or say anything.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/31/2017
Could she not just tell her mother? There's no reason why she should just take the bullying and pretend to be fine. The whole "I-don't-want-to-tell-anyone-my-problems-because-I-don't-want-to-trouble-them" archetype gets tiring quickly
Guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2017
What the actual fuck? She got fucking shot, and no one was punished? Seriously, no one. The guy that shot her got off with just an apology. I'm sorry, even if your story is good, this is just ridiculous. She's like a freaking doormat.
Rosy Fire chapter 2 . 7/31/2017
I can't even believe how ridiculous this is. The guy that shot her didn't get punished? He got away with it? He brought a friggin gun to school and friggin SHOT someone. And he doesn't get punished? No punishment from the faculty, no scorn from his peers. And this main character just forgives him. HE SHOT HER. I can't even stress how unbelievable this is. There's a difference between being forgiving and being a fucking doormat