Reviews for Gay Apparel Not That There's Anything Wrong With
Encore! Encore!
dreamer chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
a work of .
Spin11 chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
OMG! ROTFLMAO! This was just too funny! I loved it! Thanks for a great Christmas gift! )
ardent fan chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
OMG you guys are killing me here. Loved it. Loved it. Loved it. I laughed my bells off. Merry xmas.
Eli chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
ROTFLMAO! Elf and Santa outfits? LOL! French ambassasdors and dogs? LOL! Irons being pantsed? Double LOL! Absolutely hilarious. As for Ian and Sara... Looks like something involving yule logs and piece on earth is gonna happen!(Oh yeah!) This was beautiful! Brava, both of you!
roguegal17 chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
I've got tears in my eyes! It was that funny. You know, I can't even pick out a favorite scene since they are all too good. By the way, nice blending of authors. Thanks for sharing this awesome and early gift. Toodles.
dragongrrl chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
I absolutely loved this story! It was funny and romantic. No mean feat, Cyn & Blue! Kudos! And happy holidays!
Sir Balin's Lady chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
And what a very merry christmas present that was...Oooooo...

:still on the floor, rolling around; laughing:
LaFemmeLurker chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
This was great ladies. I really enjoyed it. You must collaborate more. Thanks for sharing your generous talent with us.
Julia chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
I LOVED THAT! Especially Ian in tights (such a yummy visual) and Irons totally smashed and hitting on Jake and Gabe. Brilliant! Happy Holidays to you both!
magicks chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
Just a few things to say...

1) You're both right. You have sick sick sick sick sick sick sick minds! Isn't it wonderful?

2) Danny is now my #2 dream guy, thanks to you. What a prince!

3) Irons should *always* play Santa if this is what happens

and, most importantly...

4) If you ever, *ever*, EVER put my beautiful Gabriel with Vicky again, I will ignore both of you for a month! (Wait, that's probably encouraging you...) I will send pointless emails & fwds every day for a month! (There, that's better) I got nothin' against the girl, but she's not right for him. Never!

Oh yes, loved the story. As usual. As always. Oh, come on people, I'm reading your work! What did you expect?

magicks

P.S. All bow to Kam for her glorious vision of Ian in green tights. *bows to Kameka*

Happy Holidays! (Now where's my hot buttered rum/s?)
DKM chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
You have not only succeeded in getting me to laugh on such a horrible day like today, but you also had the tears running down my face. I've never laughed so hard in my LIFE! That's some funny shit! DAMN! I can't wait to read what else you write!

~D
scooter chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
That was brilliant! Witty, clever, warm and bright. An excellent xmas present! Thank you! Both of you! I don't know who wrote what, but I loved it, each and every bit.

wren
msredux chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
Too funny I'm still laughing

I hope you girls can make a NEW YEAR story
pequenop chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
That was absolutely, positively great! I want to see Ian in tights. Oh yeah. That was too much, I could barely stay in my seat I was laughing so hard. Lovely collaboration. Hopefully in the near future you will see it fit to do it again!