Reviews for Mistakes
ToLegitt2Quit chapter 7 . 8/9
Brilliant! Love the plot so far and had a hard time NOT laughing outloud at the ending!
CHEERS M8! \ . /
Ghost Angel14 chapter 7 . 8/6
I have a question. With how skilled these guys are, wouldn't they fit somewhere along the lines as third or fourth years?
savvy001 chapter 7 . 8/2
"Because fighting the resistance that society itself places upon you is one of the greatest obstacles that you all, as both hunters and people, will have to overcome. So fight it!" Arthur directed a toothy smile at the orange haired grenade launching hammer wielder. "Don't adhere to what society intends for you. You could all aspire to be something greater, so continue to be unique and latch onto that individualism that will make our generation so much better than the past ones. Society will not hold you back as your denial of perfection will leave room for progress. You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall...but in time, they will join you in the sun. In time...you will help them accomplish wonders."... loved this part. Great Chapter!~
NeoNazo356 chapter 7 . 8/1
The dialogue about Killing Intent and the "avatars" was very technical, and seemed very-much like the sort of thing that Dr. Stein from Soul Eater would talk about in Plasmology (the study of the SOUL as a science instead of pseudoscience), given anything relating to the SOUL as a "tangible" medium tends to be viewed as "esoteric".
LOVE the reference to Goblin Slayer, it truly is TRUE in that IMAGINATION is the most-powerful weapon there is; and the best part, is has infinite ammo. All the dialogue about NOT striving for Perfection, but PROGRESSION, was written very well AS well. Yang's dialogue right at the end was ALSO a great way off capping the chapter and setting up room for future interpersonal interaction.
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 5/28
Genial ht
PugTheMagician chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
First impressions are that its a very serious story and i dont know how i feel about that. A little humor is apreciated in serious times but i found none. That might simply be because of the first chapter though. I hope the next couple chapters are less serious otherwise it might be too rushed to action all the time
ARSLOTHES chapter 6 . 12/19/2016
looking forward to the next chapter
NeoNazo356 chapter 6 . 8/31/2016
The focus on the racial tensions, and even how Oobleck's words can be construed, were all very thought-compelling, and it pretty much IS true that Humans are the true Instigators, yet because they're the Majority, they can spin the truth however they want. At best, the Faunus Rights Revolution was a Tie; at worst, the Faunus' 'Win' was nothing but a handout. That Blake was so willing to protect her bow at the cost of herself, and even the hypothetical of her friends, is also thought-compelling. Oh, and I REALLY loved the cafeteria scene and how the threat-dialogue worked out.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/14/2016
Got a "rough estimate" on when the next update for Millenium Wars will be coming out!?

Other than that, I am RELIEVED to see you update again after so long!
Neema Amiry chapter 5 . 5/14/2016
Ok
NeoNazo356 chapter 5 . 5/14/2016
I loved the dialogue, though Byron & Kiran being Ozpin's students certainly became public knowledge sooner than I anticipated. Like, way WAY sooner. I liked how RWBY interacted with BLMK, both on the whole and individual fronts. It was good all-around, though I liked Ruby's talk slightly more; the thing you did with the sunset was a nice touch. Also, thanks for the shout-out, hopefully I'll get a little traffic my way, and I'll try to return the favor. Next chapter's gonna be a doozie; for both our works, I imagine. Anyway, another great chapter, and I'm looking forward to more.
KuramaFTW chapter 5 . 5/13/2016
Well shit man Wiess really went into super bitch mode on that one. I mean Wiess had shown to have some discontent with being around Sun and her immediate decision to label him as a criminal associated with the White Fang but for her to so blunt about it seems a bit out of character. She more or less came across as the type to hold a natural distrust of all Faunus but never to be outright hostile to one upon meeting one. Regardless, it was a good chapter so keep up the great work and update soon.
NeoNazo356 chapter 4 . 1/11/2016
Doctor Martha Blu as a reference to the Blue Fairy was a nice touch, very thematic with RWBY’s prominent theme of fairy tales and other fictional literature. As for Mercy, I thought at first that she was a DC Comics reference to the one that drove Lex Luthor around; kind of a shame to see her killed off so quickly, I’d have thought she would make for a rather interesting character down the road. Glynda and Ozpin’s talk back at the cliffs really flushed out their characters, as well as their relationship to the Gopaul brothers. As for the different Faunus that took part in the raid, I could see the references made about them; it was also cute how an infantile Penny was so-overly-trusting of complete strangers like that. The fight was epic and really showcased their skills, and the “Emerald Orb” at the inauguration was a neat way of incorporating them into the rest of the class.
NeoNazo356 chapter 3 . 1/11/2016
Byron and Kiran’s interactions with one another at the beginning, particularly how they argued, did a good job of flushing out their characters and not making them so “perfect” like other authors tend to make their OCs. Their talk with Ruby was especially-enlightening, and her “detour sign that goes straight heaven” was a really sweet touch, I can definitely see her saying something like that in the face of a “road to hell” metaphor. Later when you talked about Beacon’s architecture, that was the most thought I’d seen anyone put INTO what buildings were like, and their history, and it was a nice departure from where things like that were brushed over. As for Arthur’s room, I know we developed his character for the use in your story together, but seeing it in full-of-life print is way different, and you did his character much justice. The introduction of Michael and Lora at the cliffs was well-done as well, and you put a great deal of effort into building their characters. And I'm sure their mission will be great as well.
NeoNazo356 chapter 2 . 1/11/2016
Ozpin’s “house” looking like the Emerald City was a nice tough, though the Munchkins may’ve been a TAD over-the-top. Byron and Kiran’s family was portrayed in a very vibrant manner, and they had a lot of dimension to them, showing you actually put the time and effort into flushing out their characters; a lot of authors are “content” to make an introduction about boring 2D characters and then never mention them again, but I can easily see Charmaine, Charles, and Ari coming in again and livening things up. Their interactions with the future Team RWBY in the beginning was also well-written, and really flushed out their characters; I can DEFINITELY see Ruby blurting out “marry me” after what Kiran did. You also did a good job of building up things for the next chapter.