Reviews for Chuck vs the Job
fezzywhigg chapter 2 . 2/3
Wow! Sarah sure pulls a knife on Casey a lot ;) (I just read another fic of yours where she did that) It was a nice twist on Marlin in light of your story but the dialogue made Chuck seem hard core cold seeing as Sarah was crying. And you put Lizzie in there. I was wondering if she would show up with the change. This is a pretty cool AU. Thanks
fezzywhigg chapter 1 . 2/3
This is a neat start. Chuck had to be frustrated at this point. It startled me that you approached the removal of Chuck's/Bryce's interview with Prof. Flemming. My recollection of canon is that wasn't done or referred to being done (though fanfiction has mentioned it). Was there a particular reason for mentioning/make that happen in your story? And I agree with Casey, Sarah is going to have a cow! Thanks for writing.
sauza000 chapter 14 . 7/21/2016
Great Story! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Deathzbreath chapter 14 . 6/12/2016
I really enjoyed this chapter some action and some laughs thanks for writing and welcome back!
SageModeSasuke chapter 2 . 6/12/2016
I had a good laugh at this chapter. Another great job. Characters feel as if they are in character which is cool.
SageModeSasuke chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Thank you for reviving Chuck. Outstanding first chapter. PS. Although it might sound crazy, you might like my Power Ranger Jungle Fury/Chuck crossover. Jungle Fury, the main team of rangers use Sunglasses to transform, like Chuck used glasses to install or remove the intersect. So I merged the two universes together. Anyway, thanks again for giving me a truly good start to a Chuck story. I can't wait to read more.
wilf21 chapter 14 . 6/12/2016
Definitely worth the reread to get me up to speed on your story. A really good "redebut" chapter;) I very much enjoyed it and hope you're going to come back with more soon.
sevenrez chapter 14 . 6/10/2016
Happy to see you back. Love that Team Bartowski works great together. Look forward to more. I also like that Bryce and Cole are now friends.
baldcoder chapter 14 . 6/10/2016
Great chapter. Sorry it took so long to review... I haven't read the other chapters since January so I wanted to catch back up. Well done. I hope you can update soon!
tasteywheat chapter 14 . 6/10/2016
Glad you decided to update this, really enjoying it so far. Looking forward to reading more.
Mufc87 chapter 14 . 6/9/2016
Glad your back. Great update. I look forward to more of their adventures.
stars90 chapter 13 . 6/5/2016
This is a fantastic story. I love what you're doing with all of the characters, especially Chuck and Casey. Please keep this going, it really feels like it has a lot more story to tell!
MarauderMist chapter 13 . 3/3/2016
A really good story! I like your writing style. Would really like an update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Nice start for the story.
Carmichael Jr chapter 13 . 1/30/2016
I love your story so much !

To be honest I was relieved to see that Sarah wasn't pregnant, it was really to soon for me, so well done ahah.
Ah and the (second) proposal was perfect (for once).

I can't wait to read more. Very good job !