Reviews for Chuck vs the Job
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 5h
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
Newfanfikker chapter 5 . 8/12
So Graham was Fulcrum but didn't know that the Cipher was a Fulcrum trojan designed to destroy the combine's intersect facility and kill any agents being uploaded. Left hand meet right hand.
Also appreciate your rose coloured view of Sarah's past in order to protect her virtue.
Chuck here seems to be more realistic than canon, although not drawing your bedroom curtains in a ground floor unit indicates "not so much".
Mad about the Boro chapter 14 . 3/1
Awesome story bro! I hope you can finish it one day...
Guest chapter 14 . 11/6/2017
Good story. Will there be more to this story soon?
Crazzywally chapter 14 . 8/25/2017
Loved the story, problem is that I would have loved to read more. Please continue with the story soon.
1529 chapter 9 . 8/10/2017
A pretty good story overall, but Chuck locking Casey and Sarah up to save Barker might be the dumbest thing that I've ever read. Chuck went through training to get where he is and then pulls that kind of stupidity? Especially to protect someone who really could have been an enemy agent? Unless part of the training was a lobotomy, I don't see how that works...
Alison chapter 14 . 6/30/2017
Will you be writeing anymore pages to this as it a good book
Deathzbreath chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
This is a great story I hope you can come back to it someday!
fezzywhigg chapter 2 . 2/3/2017
Wow! Sarah sure pulls a knife on Casey a lot ;) (I just read another fic of yours where she did that) It was a nice twist on Marlin in light of your story but the dialogue made Chuck seem hard core cold seeing as Sarah was crying. And you put Lizzie in there. I was wondering if she would show up with the change. This is a pretty cool AU. Thanks
fezzywhigg chapter 1 . 2/3/2017
This is a neat start. Chuck had to be frustrated at this point. It startled me that you approached the removal of Chuck's/Bryce's interview with Prof. Flemming. My recollection of canon is that wasn't done or referred to being done (though fanfiction has mentioned it). Was there a particular reason for mentioning/make that happen in your story? And I agree with Casey, Sarah is going to have a cow! Thanks for writing.
sauza000 chapter 14 . 7/21/2016
Great Story! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Deathzbreath chapter 14 . 6/12/2016
I really enjoyed this chapter some action and some laughs thanks for writing and welcome back!
BigBonedNinja chapter 2 . 6/12/2016
I had a good laugh at this chapter. Another great job. Characters feel as if they are in character which is cool.
BigBonedNinja chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Thank you for reviving Chuck. Outstanding first chapter. PS. Although it might sound crazy, you might like my Power Ranger Jungle Fury/Chuck crossover. Jungle Fury, the main team of rangers use Sunglasses to transform, like Chuck used glasses to install or remove the intersect. So I merged the two universes together. Anyway, thanks again for giving me a truly good start to a Chuck story. I can't wait to read more.
wilf21 chapter 14 . 6/12/2016
Definitely worth the reread to get me up to speed on your story. A really good "redebut" chapter;) I very much enjoyed it and hope you're going to come back with more soon.