Reviews for Young and Built to Fall
Phoenix-ya chapter 15 . 8/9
I wish for more but considering the amount of time since the last update I understand it isn't going to happen. Love the book though.
thyjohann1234 chapter 15 . 7/9
:) pretty good, keep it up!
i especially enjoyed the interactions between luffy and usopp and luffy and robin, so if this is still going on after 5 years, i would like to see more!
LordLucifer666 chapter 15 . 5/26
Need more
Marcii Winters chapter 1 . 5/4
As long as this stays platonic/familial, I'm perfectly fine w closer brothers Ace and Luffy!
Really well written btw!
Wieteleke chapter 15 . 3/14
Hi! I absolutely love your writing, and I wanna make sure if you're taking care of yourself, I guess? I know it can get hard sometimes, also with the pressure of some of the reviews. So, how do you do? I hope your next chapter will be just as exciting as this one! Take care!
LawPateameLaCara chapter 15 . 3/10
Amo esta historia alwkfkdkd
luffya139 chapter 15 . 2/4
Really like your story, waiting for the next chapter.
I love the brother relationship between Ace and Luffy, its heals me
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 15 . 2/3
Lovely story .
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 13 . 2/3
I can't help but enjoy Aokiji's too much trouble to bother attitude.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 11 . 2/3
Three weeks!I'm so happy Ace gets to stay so long.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 10 . 2/2
I'm anxious to see the brothers reunited.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 8 . 2/1
I'm glad Ace is well with the Whitebeards. I hope he can stop Tatch's death.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 7 . 2/1
They have zero care about talking were people can hear, but to be fair I guess no reasonable person would ever jump to the conclusion that they time traveled.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 6 . 2/1
They are sooo codependent, I know it's wrong, but it still warms my heart to see this kind of love.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 5 . 2/1
I love how Luffy is so out there that he makes Ace seem relatable. That last paragraph about Johson's grandchildren was so lovely.
1,121 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »