Reviews for Young and Built to Fall
just saw when it was last updated and am deeply saddened that it probably won't be updated, nevertheless i do hope one day it will, it felt like a breath of fresh air, i haven't read any good fics in a while
you know it's good when you pull an allnighter for it
CampPillow chapter 11 . 5/5
Wait, because Sanji and Zoro did not fight in arlong park, they aren't rivals here!
CampPillow chapter 9 . 5/5
dang, that really is a bit complicated, eh? Nami's dream now is to follow Luffy, but we know that is not a real dream for herself...
CampPillow chapter 8 . 5/5
I love how this time Luffy is jut fazing into the wirpool and just questioning all that he has done in life. XDDD
why did you end the freaking chapter you sick fucks
Syiera Aquila1 chapter 15 . 1/12
thank you for the wonderful story!
Blue-Happens chapter 15 . 9/20/2023
this is a great fic! it's very heartwarming and fluffy, but with enough of the adventure and fun to not be overbearing about it

good luck with whatever you're up to these days
Guest chapter 15 . 9/18/2023
So good but is this the end?
ramsesjames05 chapter 15 . 9/13/2023
Guest chapter 15 . 8/17/2023
I loved this fic! It was amaizng and everything i wanted. You are a brilliant writer!
WizardyWitchy chapter 2 . 7/10/2023
you are magical...

You... Thank you ... really thank you !

I'm just gonna grab some snack and coffee and tissue boxes to get settled for this ride.

love you

WW
AccidentalChild chapter 15 . 1/24/2023
What a great fic! There's really something special about time travel fics that focus more on character development than repeating canon events. I really love your take on the genre! Thank you so much for writing this C;
N chapter 4 . 1/16/2023
I love that Ace's thought process amounted to: We should lay low and not draw attention. *two seconds later* Ah, a Galleon. Let's take it over.
Priceless!
Eternal She-Wolf chapter 15 . 1/9/2023
Ever since I discovered this fic a few weeks ago, I keep coming back to it because it is so well-written, I adore Ace and Luffy's relationship here, it is everyhting they should have had the chance to have and show us in canon.
I am curious about why Luffy doesn't tell Ace about Sabo - is he afraid it will prove too much guilt for him? It does feel like the one big thing that Ace would have a difficult time forgiving Luffy for hiding from him.
For some reason I would love to see the ASL pirates pop up again - I feel like after all the shenanigans they are actually very-well prepared for the Grand Line and are probably a very successful minor pirate crew, my headcanon says they run a slave-freeing operation parallel to actual piracy. I keep picturing the Whitebeards anchored in Sabaody, waiting for the strawhats, and Ace running into the ASL crew. The commanders promptly invite them over for a party, hoping for juicy teen Ace stories, and instead only come out more confused and alarmed than ever about Ace and Luffy's childhood.
Johnson: so then Luffy called up a Sea King -
Thatch: he what
Samson: yeah, to cross the Calm Belt
Izou: I'm sorry, CROSS IT?
Ace: Yeah? What were you expecting us to swim it?
Marco: this is 100% beside the point and you know it, stop trying to be funny