Reviews for Mistletoe
GracieInGreek chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Wonderful dear, simply wonderful.

But, to tell the truth (and I simply must, you should know that by now), I feel horribly robbed of an ending. I really do love the story, an amazingly fluffy H/H for the holidays, perfect!

But I do have to wonder why you finished it so abruptly. It was like, "Oh by the way, Harry and Hermione go snogging under the mistletoe, and end up in bed together after becoming Hogwarts newest couple." I really would have liked to have SEEN that happen. I love your work Hon. You know that, but really... I do think you should redo the ending. It's not like you to get so rushed with your stories, especially the H/H stuff... I am fairly surprised.

Please do not be offended, you know I have to call like I see.

I do look forward to more of your works, and please reply to this review.

Thank you Amethyst. You are a great talent.
Silvestria chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
How sweet! Good job with a very difficult challenge!

~Silvestria~
mahna mahna chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
I found this part hilarious...

"Yes, I know you're thinking it, too. Draco Malfoy. Shirtless. Wearing orange vinyl pants. Holding a large, pink cat. Saying, 'Grr, baby, come and get it.'"

And... Ron/Pansy? Not sure what I think about that, but it worked well in this story anyway.

Great story! I absolutely loved it. H/Hr rocks!
wicked-women chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
AWWW! How sweet! I love it. Please continue!

~Gwen
gbchick chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
omg, that is sooooooooooo sweet! great way to end the story. i suggest you write another one, seeing as you are a great writer.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
fanficaholic1377 chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
Another fantastic fanfic! I LOVED it! Thisone was a little different from all the others though. Not a bad different, an interesting different. It's so amazing how you fit all of those strang subjects into the story! Hope to see more of your work soon!
Dracos Gurl4 chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
I really love your fanfic!Would you liek to check my Herm/Draco one out? Its called forbidden love )
22 | « Prev Page 1 2