Reviews for Warning: Past Soul Bind Performance Not Indicative of Future Prophets
ASKreader chapter 7 . 6/22
Such an awesome story, worthwhile, I think. Maybe almost as much as DP&SW! Maybe you'll get to create this one too. :D
Well this is the type of plot I haven't seen before. Definitely a really good story. Hope you come back to this, I would really like to read more of this. :)
ankitmahat chapter 4 . 2/24
Man, you've really nerfed Harry for someone who is supposed to be 130,000 years old. It's is disappointing. But at least the story is good.
ankitmahat chapter 2 . 2/24
Talk about plot twist of all plot twists.
BlackStarMage chapter 7 . 1/6
This was quite enjoyable, I've never seen a two masters of death (barring time time travel) fic before. There were no or unnoticeable grammar mistakes, the idea behind the story is unique (or at least the first I've ever seen it, and considering how much I read fanfiction, that's saying something) and the plot doesn't seem to be ridiculously stupid, quite the opposite in fact. Unlikely as it is considering you haven't updated in something like 6 years, I'm hoping there's a spontaneous update.
SilentCreep chapter 7 . 8/19/2021
Pls continue the story the concept is the most interesting off All of this and it's a novelty if I ever see one hope it continues even if that avenue is pretty much bleak
Misabeth chapter 7 . 8/11/2021
This story is great! Please consider to continue sometime!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 2 . 2/11/2021
OMG soooo good
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 1 . 2/11/2021
Omg didn’t expect that HAHA
Spica75 chapter 7 . 2/9/2021
I really hope you get back to this story sometime.
Such a marvellous mix of novelties.
Spica75 chapter 2 . 2/9/2021
Oh my, this is a plottwist i have NOT seen before. Always so much fun to see someone get creative.

And your Ms Riddle, oh she's looking to be fun.
Visual Bliss chapter 3 . 1/28/2021
So Tammy is a baby in comparison to harry's time as master of death lol
Blabacon chapter 7 . 11/16/2020
This story is amazing! I hope you are able to continue it.
The MaskedKiwi chapter 7 . 11/9/2020
This. Is. Amazing. Such a cool idea. I love MoD stories, but I've never read one like this. I'm so freaking excited to see what you do next!
RexHeros chapter 1 . 7/20/2020
I really enjoyed this and I hope you continue it at some point.