Reviews for Alea Iacta Est
Lohoydo chapter 4 . 10/17
The moment I read the comment about randomizers I thought “imagine what she could do with scrabble tiles”. The new dice are probably an even better solution
LordGrimstorm chapter 15 . 9/15
Loved it! Thanks for sharing! If it updates at some point I will be excited to read more!
Snappy Flowah chapter 15 . 9/9
Hah!

~Snapy~
Ghost Angel14 chapter 7 . 8/29
Hmm...I...think I dislike Andrea. No, I don't think, I know I don't. She's...I don't like her personality, and just the general feel of her.
Ghost Angel14 chapter 6 . 8/29
Oh Sugar Honey Ice Tea...This will either go really good or really bad.
zigmas chapter 15 . 8/24
Can't wait for MORE!
zigmas chapter 8 . 8/23
This Wormywood at its wow-est.
Who needs EBs and flying idiots, when you have Family Dramarbara like THIS?
WOW!
zigmas chapter 7 . 8/23
This was typical Hollywood McBarbara.
And Maxy-boy is in for some VERRRY interesting karma railgun one way or another eventually.
After all, Kayden is ALSO involved in the same thickness, lol.
Though this fic gets weirder and weirder, going from mere power mix-up to a full all-out local Cape'a'Barbara.
LOL!
Oooh...
And I BET Theo will LIKE Annie a bit too much (or she him) - and then... the FACTS HIT THE DECK.
zigmas chapter 6 . 8/23
WOOOW!
This is like THE BEST Santa Barbara impersonation I ever saw in Wormville.
MWAHAHAHA!
Not entirely unexpected, but this is just... MWAHAHAHA!
zigmas chapter 5 . 8/23
MWAHAHAHA!
Sic-ing DINAH of all people onto COIL in order to save LISA.
The irony is adamantium strong here.
zigmas chapter 3 . 8/23
Because a transparent OC must be transparent, lol.
Not sure she'll have any importance besides the games later on, but it WAS transparent.

Also, little Sophi just got stalked all over her, mwahahaha!
zigmas chapter 2 . 8/23
I dunno how Worm-y this is gonna get later on (hopefully NOT AT ALL), but for now...
It's DEEELICIOUS!

Also, I got quit Accord-y vibes from Dinah, not so much QA-y.
More short-term, but she was GETTING HEADACHES from observing a collective working INEFFICIENTLY, lol.
If the same applied to Accord, no wonder he was so murderous towards non-efficients, hmpf.
Mister Bombadil chapter 15 . 8/18
A band of thinkers in Borckton Bay is neat. I do like the way fights are mostly preparation, and by the time action starts its already decided.

The DD references are neat...but when will they start playing Weaver Dice?

It's a little odd to see Lisa get along so well with others without pushing their buttons, especially thinkers. Now I kind of want to see a fic where Taylor and Lisa are thinker rivals.
Armiture chapter 15 . 8/9
I loved the methodological takedown of the Merchants and how sneaky it was. The note left for Armsmaster was hilarious in its matter-of-fact simplicity. Sadly Armsmaster is right that Piggot won't be very appreciative of it. They are creating a power vacuum that another gang will take advantage of. I look forward to seeing if you use a canon gang or an OC gang.

And thanks for another great chapter!
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 10 . 8/9
I just love the humor in this. great use of humor to move the story along and keep a bit of light hearted feel to it given some of the darker elements in the story. You could have taken a much darker route and still had a good story. There were times in the story that were very serious and were handled well. Instead of overusing the humor it felt like it was sprinkled here and there to bring a lighter tone once you were past some of the serious moments. So thanks for humor well used and not overused.