Reviews for Alea Iacta Est
CMVreud chapter 22 . 4/11
Hmm, now we get to the fanfic-killer. Can't wait for Levi.
matpw2 chapter 22 . 3/26
Amazing looking forward to the next one
The Twilight Trickster chapter 6 . 3/24
Talk about bombshells being dropped .
Brockton bay is a minor city no one cares about, its economy is broken, its ppl defeated. Australia has just had its Capital destroyed. Diverting leviathan? If that shit gets out everyone involved will be shot on shear principle, as they should be.

I have trouble believing there is no video footage of endbringers. There is such a thing as satalites. Uavs. Random security vid. The prt might sit on it, but it def exist
V01dSw0rd chapter 22 . 2/15
You have Emily say ‘could have been on the way home by now’, yet the prior segment implies she is AT HOME, given the comment about Home Cooking, and the TV…
(Also, that she’s Off Duty)

Maybe change it to “could have been EATING by now”?
V01dSw0rd chapter 22 . 2/15
PLEASE tell me Andrea is going to meet Mouse Protectorif not in this story, then in Recoil?
V01dSw0rd chapter 18 . 2/13
Personally, i think a Tinker -ESPECIALLY a Bomb Tinker- wouldn’t have truely understood what they were building would be capable of, before they use their first invention.

Its like talking about the Vastness Of Spacepeople just plainly lack the ability to grasp the full amount.
Or like the reasons behind the phrase “a death is a tragedy, a thousand deaths is a statistic”
Mugen-Muse chapter 22 . 2/11
Well, I look forward to seeing how they pull that off.
InfinityMask chapter 22 . 2/10
I’m rooting them to divert the attack! Haha
InfinityMask chapter 21 . 2/10
They definitely never expect to get shot.
InfinityMask chapter 20 . 2/10
First time they caught unaware. Luckily Theo save the day. I hope kayden give him her heartfelt thanks.
InfinityMask chapter 19 . 2/10
They cleared BB so fast. Haha.
InfinityMask chapter 18 . 2/10
Lol. They get everyone. Now only 88 is there.
InfinityMask chapter 17 . 2/10
Hmm. Kinda want bakuda get into birdcage. Than again she would be useful at endbringer.
InfinityMask chapter 16 . 2/10
Well. This is the opposite of canon. Haha.
1,017 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »