Reviews for Alea Iacta Est
Greyff chapter 17 . 11/7
Heh. So many lines she could have rehearsed and used, and she went with "surprise!" i could just picture her coming up with lines all the way over and forgetting in the heat of the moment.
MoedredforLife chapter 6 . 9/16
Ummm typo on this chapter Kayden cape name is purity, Lady photon is the leader of new wave
Exivus chapter 17 . 9/11
This is the kind of proactiveness the good guys need in worm. They are always so reactive. I like where this is going!
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 17 . 9/9
Omg this is awesome
TheTerrmites chapter 17 . 9/7
I'm thrilled to see an update to such a great story. The thinker trio continues to be an insane force multiplier of ridiculous proportions.
alaskan-dracolych chapter 17 . 9/7
That smack and grab was beautiful. Keep the lizard looking the wrong easy.
Jack Inqu chapter 17 . 9/6
Okay, so that's Vicky on board (kinda sorta, more or less) and Bakuda in custody with the PRT. Not bad, though hopefully the PRT can actually hold on to Bakuda, plus there is still Lung to deal with.

Still, good progress.

Take care, good luck, stay safe, stay healthy, and I look forward to your next update.
Dragon0905 chapter 17 . 9/6
Finally, somebody's getting it right. It's not how powerful the individual skill or ability is. It's how you combine each powerset. C4 is powerful. But the right combination of other ingredients can do the same job at a much cheaper and easier to acquire cost. Or any other cause and effect stuff you want to coem up with.
Joe Fenton chapter 17 . 9/6
Knocked her right out of her boots. :) Welcome, indeed. That's how you take down a tinker.
Joshua the Hand Written chapter 17 . 9/6
Wow. I kind of feel bad for Lung by the end of this. Someone stole his brand new tinker, except for her left boot. That's just weird. Would Lung be able to get their scents?
wow
V01dSw0rd chapter 17 . 9/6
While I have no issues with the consistency on how Bakuda is viewed, sometimes you need a change of pace… *points to the Gundam crossover ‘TrailblazerI’d much rather HAVE more forewarning”
DragonsBC chapter 17 . 9/5
Who is going to make the "other shoe to drop" joke after Bakuda is turned in? Will the girls be poaching Vista from the Wards? How is the group going to react to an Endbringer? Thankyou for the great story.
MysteryWriter175 chapter 17 . 9/5
That was the most appropriate welcome Ive ever seen. A good punch to the face.

I feel almost bad for Lung. He was very confused.
zigmas chapter 17 . 9/5
LOOOL!
That was the shortest and most anticlimactic "Bakuda" EVER!
And I like it!
I was almost afraid that you'd make this into a cliff-hanger, and now I'm relieved that you aren't EVIL, hehehe.
This fic grows better and better, lol.

Also, is "Alice" canon or fanon?
I'm pretty sure that's fanon, but still somehow quite popular.
Though some authors tend to ignore how "Cassie" is actually "Tammi" canonically, so...

Anyways, GREAT JOB, yyyup!