Reviews for Alea Iacta Est
Riniko22 chapter 14 . 10/19
Thank you for the story, even if it ends here, it ended with Coil taken down.
FaeGhostReader chapter 14 . 10/15
I love this! More please!
DreadWraith chapter 14 . 10/12
Super cool story!
Grrobot chapter 14 . 10/8
This is a very nice story, but for the love of everything holy, read up on the differences between percents and percentiles. Your frequent use of the latter in the previous chapters is incorrect.
Corwyn chapter 14 . 10/4
I'm loving this story so far, and look forward to there being more. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Joe Fenton chapter 14 . 10/4
I love it when a plan comes together! :)

Been a while since the last chapter. Almost forgot about this one, but it's on my favorites list for a reason.
drag00n001 chapter 14 . 10/1
This team still needs someone with a knife-based power. Preferably Annette, if she triggers.

Brockton Bay already has an Assault & Battery among the heroes.

So those 2 are gonna get competition in the pun department with 'Slice & Dice'
(Dice is Taylor, just so you know)
Quathis chapter 14 . 10/2
Teamwork and superpowers for the win. The back and forth was fun to read, especially with Piggot and Armsmaster's sides of things coming in basically cold to the situation. And the last exchange by the new team was also quite fun and I enjoyed reading the whole chapter. Until next time.
Gizmo Gear chapter 14 . 10/2
Yeeeeessss. The snake has been caught. :)
alaskan-dracolych chapter 14 . 10/2
Now that's a way to get Coil! Normally it's 'storm the base', this new take is cool.
DLFangrill chapter 14 . 10/2
hehehehehe... This chapters great! I was wondering how you'd write Coil's takedown with just a few capes and this is really really good. The powers and abilities are canonical, it's not over the top or anything, its PURFECTTT!
FirstThaumaturgy chapter 14 . 10/1
Nice to see this story is still going.
Mist of Rainbows chapter 14 . 10/1
One of the best take down scenes for Coil I've seen recently, thanks for the laughs.
Firehedgehog chapter 14 . 10/1
three thinkers a healer, a blaster and weather girl. teh chaos
katmom chapter 14 . 10/1
This was so much FUN! Thanks for sharing.