Reviews for Within These Hallowed Halls
Emily81802 chapter 31 . 1/29
Love this story! Wish there was a flash forward also but then u said sequel. But either way i poved the story very much!
NatalieLynn chapter 31 . 12/12/2016
What a wonderful story! You have had me in tears though, on and off, all the way through. I could identify all too closely with what Caroline went through with her mom, and my heart ached right along with hers, every step of the way. That struggle was beautifully written.
Amanda chapter 25 . 6/29/2016
Quickly saying though I love Elijah I completely ship this Kat and Damon. Ok on to the next chapter
Guest chapter 13 . 5/15/2016
I think Caroline would have understood right away than her mother had asked Joe to give the gifts on her bday and not that 'she's alive' it's pretty much insulting her intelligence
MiLa63 chapter 4 . 1/11/2016
I think you have a really great development of the plot and your writing style is confident and clear. The only thing is that it feels like Caroline and maybe a few others are really immature. I totally realize that they are in high school and whatnot, so if that was intentional, then I applaud your technique. I also understand that Caroline is supposed to be dealing with a traumatic loss, and not dealing with it well, but something about her reactions, thoughts, or dialogue make it seem as if she was flat. Maybe it's just that I'm more used to her attitude in the later seasons or have a different perception of her complexity and depth?
It'sMrsMikaelsonToYou chapter 31 . 11/2/2015
Oh my god! The amount of feels in this thing is just! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
I seriously cried so many times whilst reading Liz's letter to Caroline! I cannot even describe the just ahdjfienfjtjejdjfnr ness of it! You my dear sir are and absolute freaking genius! Seriously we should all be like worshipping you or something for writing this! I literally feel like I have a good! Have you ever had that? Like when you finish reading a book or watfhing a TV series because it finished and you just had this sinking, panic attack, Ohmygod!Thiscannotbehappeningtomethiscannotbeoverohgodwhatamigonnadofortherestofmylife! feeling? Well that is literally what happened to me when j finished this! You are an amazing writer and an all around genius for writing this! You are my absolute favourite writer by far!
Missm94 chapter 31 . 10/29/2015
God! loved this! i cried and laughed this was really a good story! cant wait for the sequel
Butterfly chapter 31 . 10/3/2015
I just read this amazing story all in one shot and I have only one thing to say...sequel! Please!
Guest chapter 31 . 9/30/2015
Great way to finish the story, can't wait for the continuation :) :)
Guest chapter 31 . 9/30/2015
omg that ending was beautiful so many feelings.. cant wait for the squeal ekk ty ty ty xoox
Guest chapter 31 . 9/30/2015
I can't believe this story cam to an end. I am so emotional right now.
I loved every single chapter. You did an amazing job portraying Klaus and Caroline and i CANNOT wait to read the sequel.
Snowyarbo chapter 31 . 10/1/2015
Awe I loved your story, great ending. I can't wait for the sequel!
seriouslylove chapter 17 . 10/1/2015
oh young love, so cute and sweet :J
seriouslylove chapter 10 . 10/1/2015
Just can’t stop crying T...T. Even now have to dry my tears to write down the correct words..

Feel deeply sorry for Katherine! Elijah is such an idiot! falling for T while she was sill with his brother and he still with Kat! So low! So not okay! And i even do not like Kat going back to him...how much has Kat gone through...so glad Stephen was there and now Care is here...maybe Kat can be with other guy happily, not that stupid student body president Elijah!

Anyway, i love this chapter! It is an important part of Care and kat’s friendship ;)
seriouslylove chapter 7 . 9/30/2015
things just go a little better last chapter but took another turn in this chapter...oh, i like drama :D