Reviews for Oxymoron
remadora-ftw chapter 1 . 2/3/2017
ahhh yess I decided to reread this and what a good idea it was
oh my god I loved how kate is so emotional about that story but doesn't want to show it (which makes sense since it's school and maybe not the best idea) but ahhh this is actually painful :/
and of course rick is the one who makes jokes with his class right next to hers because this is fun for everyone who can hear them mhm
but ah yes I am so excited to read this story again omg omg omg omg yes
Guest chapter 23 . 1/30/2017
Amazing story!
elaesela chapter 23 . 1/12/2017
Your stories I always like, maybe I dont tell you or write them many reviws much but they have me trapped once I start them and when they are like this are already complete I can not avoid running to reach the end, although there is a lot to read of you this has been one of my favorite, I liked that side of Rick millionaire/teacher pfff. I can visualize their classrooms and everything, and I'm happy for Kate, for both of us.
Beach love chapter 23 . 12/30/2016
Your writing is beautiful. I would like a fan fic of the wedding. Thanks
Anonymous chapter 23 . 12/28/2016
LOVED THIS THE FIRST TIME I READ IT…LOVED REREADING IT‼

TheUniversalShipper chapter 23 . 12/12/2016
Amazing, I loved this I'm just sad that you didn't do a chapter with the wedding. Like if I'd have been writing this chapter 24 would have been the wedding, and chapter 25 would be like her being pregnant and she tells Castle or she's pregnant and starting to show and someone in her class was to ask her. Like cute fluff scenes. But I guess I also like the fact that you've left the rest for us to imagine, its good ending.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/21/2016
I loved this story. I could not put it down. Thank you for writing this
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
Castle would be a great teacher. I can't wait to read the next chapter
Lord of Kavaka chapter 23 . 7/28/2016
This was great. I really enjoyed seeing what they'd become in a year and how they'll soon be husband and wife. This was a great AU story. Thanks for writing and sharing this with all of us.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 22 . 7/25/2016
I like how the Hamptons vacation culminated with the "I love you" from both.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 21 . 7/23/2016
I liked Kate's way of apologizing to Castle for not letting him explain and running off by telling him how important his books are to her.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 20 . 7/20/2016
Not surprised by her reaction. This Kate is a little more brittle than cop Kate. I liked how Lanie told her that Castle loves her and that she's in love with him too despite her unwillingness to admit it.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 19 . 7/19/2016
Lunch with Jim turned out well. I liked how Castle was nervous at first and Kate both teased and reassured him. And then back at the loft Kate realizes just how comfortable and at home she is work him. Nice. Ooh, but now she's uncovered HEAT WAVE. I wonder what this Kate's reaction will be to Nikki Heat?
Lord of Kavaka chapter 18 . 7/16/2016
Haha. I like how they just can't seem to hide the fact that they are two fools in love.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 17 . 7/5/2016
People finding out about them! I like that. I really like how Alexis find out about them. And then the dinner at the loft with Martha was funny.
882 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »