Reviews for Oxymoron
Lord of Kavaka chapter 16 . 7/1/2016
Such a great chapter. Nice to see how Castle offers her silent support and how she accepts it, not pushing him away. Thanks.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 15 . 6/30/2016
I liked their morning after and also their first day back at work. I wasn't surprised Lanie figured it out. I really liked how you had them go back to the infamous stairwell and this time actually kissing. Yay for Casketty goodness!
Lord of Kavaka chapter 14 . 6/28/2016
Wow. First official date. First kiss. And first night together. Didn't expect all that in one chapter. But I'm not complaining. :)
Lord of Kavaka chapter 13 . 6/27/2016
I like all their little non-dates and now open they are being with one another. Not surprised at all when Castle admitted to himself that he might be falling in love with her. So happy Kate's ready to make their non-dates into actually dates now.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 12 . 6/25/2016
Oh the Nebula 9 stuff was great. Especially when she promised to dress up in costume for him one day. And then Alexis seeing them start a "non-date" at the loft and revealing that students at school think they're a thing. That was great. They're definitely getting closer to that first kiss.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 11 . 6/24/2016
Really liking all these non-dates. They're so in to one another. Fools falling in love. I love it. Thanks. Looking forward to reading how it continues.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 10 . 6/19/2016
I really like all the Caskett growth in this chapter. Especially cuddly Beckett. And how she willingly gave him her number. Oh and how they sorta of admitted that they actually might be a little more than just friends.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 9 . 6/13/2016
Glad Kate finally told him. It can only help them grow closer together.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 8 . 6/12/2016
That's right, he's a lovesick puppy when it comes to Kate. No doubt about that love. Really like all the moments when they admit their friends but then think to themselves, "but friends don't want to kiss."
Lord of Kavaka chapter 7 . 6/11/2016
Oh this was good. First the sleeping against him on the bus and now the strong possibility that they'll be sharing a tent. This should be fun!
Lord of Kavaka chapter 6 . 6/8/2016
Poor Kate. At least Castle was able to help, if only a little, after he'd put his foot in his mouth.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 5 . 6/7/2016
She's definitely thawing. Them on a camp trip. Can't wait.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 4 . 6/6/2016
Haha. The spilling coffee on her chest part. Nice add from an episode. Also nice to see them talking and her taking his advice on the writing project.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 3 . 6/5/2016
Nice. Kate should definitely listen to her father's advise, especially when it comes to a certain teacher/writer whose classroom is next door to hers.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 2 . 6/4/2016
Oh I like how Castle still writes books and a millionaire even though he's an English teacher now. Looking forward to seeing Beckett thaw towards him. I also like the inclusion of the supporting cast into this AU.
882 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »