Reviews for Oxymoron
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Awwww I can tell this is gonna be great because it aleady is! Awesome start :)
Adele Heels chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
love it!
RainbowChaos chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Love the first chapter, can't wait to read more.
txgal2015 chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Great story.

Kim
cinderellasmonkey chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Are you planning to continue this? Because I loved it and I'd totally follow it.
gostopow chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Great start, looking forward to your next chapter.
Ishzee chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
I like the idea of the story. Looking forward to this
Perspex13 chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Great premise for an AU. I'll look forward to following this one. I'll be curious to see if there's any backstory - seems like Beckett's already got waning patience for her coworker!
Andie chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Love AUs. I like how you seem to have kept true to some of their history, so it'll still have the essence of the same characters we love just in a different situation. Excited for this one.
Bahamut Slayer chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
I actually enjoyed this despite my reservations for AUs. I guess being a parent like Castle has its advantages, I take it being a teacher is now his primary career and being an author is secondary. Castle published while being a consultant in tv cannon, so publishing while being a teacher plays out without being really bizarre.

I do prefer Castle's class over Beckett's. May be her students want to ship them because he could help her enjoy being a teacher and lighten up like Castle?
SoniaBella chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Well, Kate. Aren't you a stickler for rules, hmm? Don't worry. Things will be just fine.

I really adore this chapter. Brings a lot of memories, really. In fact, there was this time where I remember in 8th grade, everyone shipped the English teacher and the Band teacher. Needless to say, they got married few years later.
TORONTOSUN chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
I like this idea of Kate being strict and Rick is fun, and "cool".
882 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59