Reviews for Manifested Into The Fade
reality deviant chapter 10 . 11/3
just saw this-and it is a very good stoy, crossing Bleach well is not easy, so congrats for doing it with DA, of all things.

That feminine thing ichigo saw-what is it? at first i thought its the concious self of the Dragon god that became Archdemon- Urthemiel. Then i thought it the spirit that Flameth spoke of, and the coloration reminds me of the Fullbring of Sado Yasotura, and the coin he gave to Ichigo.

IS this spirit the soul of Chad's Fullbring?
also i can see the templars wanting to take the apostate bethany to the Circle, and Ichigo refusing. strongly.
looking forward to his next interaction with the Grey Wardens, and likely refusal to think of them as 'brothers'.

Very much looking forward for an update.
fireclaw239 chapter 1 . 9/27
is this story abandoned? it's been over ten months since you last updated
TigerJacob chapter 10 . 9/21
Well damn you left it at a point where I dont feel cliffed but definitely wanna know where the story is going. Excellently written and I enjoy the barbs being thrown around as it adds to the characters as well as what I remember of Alistair and Morrigain (been a LONG time since I touched origins). Definitely think the fic has alot of potential with the waves being made in terms of who survived ostagar (always hated loghain for that).

Hope you pick it back up again but if not, thanks for the read!
Anon chapter 7 . 8/27
I had enjoyed the beginning even if these fandoms don’t really mesh naturally on a good day I thought it was written great.

I sadly can’t continue after reaching this chapter with how Marian was acting to Ichigo, it felt to rapey and I couldn’t continue reading.
Arthanos chapter 10 . 8/21
Please, please, please update again. This story is just so awesome.
daru mona chapter 10 . 6/20
i want Urthemiel befriend with Ichigo
Krysvun chapter 10 . 5/9
Ichigo...what a disappointment you truly are right now.
Sgt.Freeman chapter 1 . 4/17
Can't wait for next update
Pzzy deztroya chapter 10 . 4/16
This is amazing,update more please.
TheWolf87 chapter 10 . 3/29
And the badass returns... As a Grey Warden!
TheWolf87 chapter 8 . 3/29
I'm so glad that even though Ichigo is far away from Yoruichi, he's found this world's version! Lol
TheWolf87 chapter 5 . 3/28
I know it would be dumb to have Ichigo retain his powers because he'd be far to OP but I'd like to see him regain his powers but have them convert to this world and limit his powers since he cannot leave his body. Shiro-Zangetsu is realized as his Shinigami and Hollow powers. Ywach-Zangetsu is forced to stay by Ichigo as his Quincy and Fullbring powers.
TheWolf87 chapter 3 . 3/28
Oh man, I'd love to Ichigo become the Legendary Grey Warden, then Champion of Kirkwall and then Herald of Andraste. Imagine the harem Ichigo could amass!
VampireDraken chapter 10 . 3/28
Damn was hoping that Ichigo would join Hawk on her journey but it looks like he will be with the wardens. I don’t believe he will take what king Callen want to do with him well. Also believe he will avoid anything that flemmith has planned, like maybe impregnate her daughter so flemmith has his powers for her next host? Just a theory on that. Looking forward to seeing what happens next update.
Nikkless chapter 10 . 3/17
would have been cool if he got his shinigami powers back or started to get them back