Reviews for The Seventh Month
Seta Kaita chapter 13 . 11/15/2009
seal the contract, yeah :D that's a nice one, i should ask my future boss to do that, too XD but really nice, exactly what i've been waiting for the whole day (*lol* i've read the whole fic on one day XD) *jump* *happy*
Seta Kaita chapter 11 . 11/15/2009
finally lets me write a comment on this -.-

way to spoil the moment, but nevertheless very important scene for seifer and squall.
Seta Kaita chapter 14 . 11/15/2009
you know what? i really like the chap very very much, but did you have to bring up the hicke? oh how i hate embarassing situations -.-
Seta Kaita chapter 12 . 11/15/2009
well that was unexpected Oo hope they'll get some private time soon, though :D
Seta Kaita chapter 10 . 11/15/2009
hm, what's the problem with OOC? squall's really OOC in the game after he met rinoa -.-

anyway, great chapter, hope it even better once seifer stops walking away instead of doing interessting things to squall :D
Seta Kaita chapter 9 . 11/15/2009
well that's the one i've been waiting for, but still less informative than i hoped... :(
Seta Kaita chapter 8 . 11/15/2009
what a nice trepie :) though this chapter was a bit too quiet for my taste, but it was good nevertheless
Seta Kaita chapter 7 . 11/15/2009
i so can't wait for them sparring :D bet seifer's gotten even getter at fighting, seeing as how he might've had some conflicts while not jet being a SEED...
Seta Kaita chapter 6 . 11/15/2009
hm, that one was kinda short, wasn'it? anyway i can already see all the chaos seifer will cause *lol*
Seta Kaita chapter 5 . 11/15/2009
holy shit, squall is so going to fail around seifer XD i really like your cliffhanger-skills :D
Seta Kaita chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
*standing ovation* seifer, seifer,seifer! now it gets interessting :D
Seta Kaita chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
c'mon send seifer back *begging* seifer, seifer, seifer! :D
Seta Kaita chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
*snickers* i know where that leads to *buwhahaha*

sorry, just a little crazy at the moment. i'm just trying to tell myself, that i do not like rinoa, just as usual, but you quite mamaged to make her very likeable... screw it, i'm waiting for seifer :D
Seta Kaita chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
buwhahaha. i love it! looking foreward to the great "but" claerly written in every single paragraph XD
yllom21 chapter 14 . 11/13/2009
Interesting story. I love how you wrote Squall and Seifer. Some things are a bit awkward, but besifes that I enjoyed it. Well done.