Reviews for If I Could Turn Back Time
Smithback chapter 10 . 3/8
saaaad... that is so sad... ...
corrinjade1 chapter 10 . 12/12/2014
wow I felt really sorry for goku. poor goku. great story though.
corrinjade1 chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
I didn't think it sucked. I thought it was a very nice steamy love scene. Very well written.
aaaa chapter 10 . 8/29/2014
wtf man al carajo contigo final de mierda
en tu información deberías poner romance / drama.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
This story actually represents my greatest problem with Chi-chi. And that is simply the fact I've always felt that she took advantage of Goku and his obvious lack of knowledge about anything except fighting.
Agent 0076-Kid Son Goku chapter 10 . 4/10/2014
Why haven't you started on 'best friends and more' yet?
I'm really itching to see this story's alternate ending, and I've been waiting for 9 years for it. Please publish it sometime this month.
OK?! Good. Bye!
Sterben-Salamander chapter 10 . 3/30/2014
Loved it
NatNicole chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
This fic is amazing, and I just can't wait for the AU sequel. I hope Bulma got pregnant with Gohan during that love making, coz I've always thought Bulma would've been a better mother for him than ChiChi because everyone throughfully knows Bulma. she was the second character in Dragonball and has been in the story as long as Goku, getting somewhat involved in Namek and even Android and Cell sagas.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
bitch
Vegeta chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
And that's when I came in I the prince of all sai- ya know I'm done saiyan that get it saiyan hahahahah. What fuck u
Guest chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
No one likes a yamcha so don't be a yamcha
sjidwnbuidbiwdniw chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
I cried at the end. Bulma and Goku should have stayed as a couple. If Only Bulma Turned Back Time...
happensbyaccident chapter 10 . 4/22/2013
i kinda wanted a "no one wins here" kinda ending like goku goes off never to return, and all the others become all depressed and shit
Guest chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
;_; omg this was so sad... teared up a little bit.
thewonderingman chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
Great stpry hate the ending but altogether the story was fanominal, great job.