Reviews for If I Could Turn Back Time
samonaquiroz chapter 1 . 4/11
I absolutely LOOOOVVVEEEEE this story, I hope a sequal comes out soon!
Gerard Way chapter 10 . 3/6
Great read honestly sad bittersweet endings are my favorite and an all together awesome way to end such a passionate story. I would however say that Yamcha wasn't really fleshed out at all. It's funny because yamcha happens to be one of the few 3 dementional characters in the Dragon Ball series, showing a wide veriety of different emotions rather than just having 1 or 2 huge character defining traits. In conclusion i think it was a great story but that it lacked really any substance in the Yamcha department, and where the hell was Paur and Olong and master Roshi and Lunch, i absolutely love me some Lunch haha. I feel like you could probably write a completely different story soley about what those characters were doing at this time, and da fuck is Majunior/Piccolo, wasn't that goku's last fight in this tournement?! Well either way it was a good story and it kept me entertained and i enjoyed the ending as well so congrats on writing an awesome story and keep up the good work!
Shalk Zailackar chapter 10 . 3/6
While the ending was kind of sad. I still feel that it was well written and executed. The way you wrote and the words you used were very moving, good work!
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 10 . 1/17
At least now I know why this has a low review count. Pissing everyone off does kill stories after all.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 6 . 1/17
I remember people thinking that Yamcha would be like this. They forget that the guy used to both murder people to rob them, or just rob them and leave them to die in the desert.
The only reason he tried anything against Vegeta in canon is cause he knew Vegeta would kill him. Goku on the other hand is his noble, innocent, and naive younger friend.
SpencerDorman chapter 10 . 1/14
I doubt that very many people are happy with the ending, but I actually love it. I'd obviously love to be able to read the sequel/alternate ending, where there is a happy ending for Goku and Bulma, but sometimes I just want to read a story with a sad ending, since there are far, far more stories with happy ones.
I looked through your stories on your profile, but I didn't see the supposed sequel/alternate ending story, and I doubt that I missed it. I really do hope that you post it! (A PM would be nice if/when you do)
MGStarFire chapter 10 . 1/8
i'm not gonna talk about how you wrote the ending i just want to know when is the alternate ending/sequel coming out.
Lance Curry chapter 10 . 8/23/2016
You should make an alternate ending of this. The current ending sucks. I like the rest, but the ending... Damn...
Guest chapter 10 . 8/11/2016
Hothead your a Douche. Flame somewhere else dick bag
Wtfitztak chapter 10 . 7/28/2016
I really wanna kill u lol
Hothead chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
Honestly this Goku - Bulma pairing should burn in hell! Goku fans always be greedy. Goku always has a spotlight in the show yet his fans still want him to steal Vegeta' s wife. If you watch Dragonball super now. You will see there's no way that Bulma will fall for Goku since the one she loves is Vegeta, she confessed to Jaco( in DBS ) that she was very happy being Vegeta's wife and as for Goku, he never once wanted to touch Bulma. He's never attracted to Bulma. Even when he saw her naked in Dragonball super, he insulted her " I didn't come here to see your sagging breasts" ewwwwww
Gohan is cool chapter 4 . 6/18/2016
Lee and Kenny chapter 3 . 2/4/2016
FRIEND ZONEEEEE!
Let us take a moment of silence for our fallen brother.
SpiritOfDante chapter 10 . 10/10/2015
it was great till the ending. the ending completely ruined it! WHY MUST YOU CRUSH MY DREAMS!
Goku ssj 2 boss chapter 10 . 4/11/2015
When are you going to start Best friends and more I've waited for so long hurry up and start it