Reviews for Metamorph
kayluvsall chapter 11 . 10/14
I really like this. I can't wait for more
xDarklightx chapter 11 . 9/30
I like it.
TheSkyeDragon chapter 11 . 9/12
AAHHHHHHHHHHHH. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I JUST WANT TO BINGE READ. THIS IS A REALLY GOOD FIC AND HARRYS NORNAL, NOT ALL WEIRD. AND AHHH! This sounds bad, but I really hope that it's a death eater after harry! :D and that Harry works lots with the avengers thank you so much! Please update as much as possible :)
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 11 . 8/25
Thats cute
RoseIsCrazy chapter 11 . 8/22
Great chapter Keep it up
jeanette9a chapter 11 . 8/21
I don't know what to say, so I'll send a little love 3
bleeb90 chapter 11 . 8/21
Thank you for the lovely update, I liked it. Though I do feel I have to notify you about a inconsistency of your story with the books. I'm pretty sure Nymphadora Tonks metamorphs into an old lady to be Harry's protection detail when he is returning back to school. So they can change everything, even age.
Okami Princess chapter 11 . 8/20
Oh, dear. If they were Imperiused I think the Avengers would feel horrible if they found out they killed people who were mind controlled.
Silvermane1 chapter 11 . 8/20
Love it I hope Barton is coming around about his son having magic
ej-83 chapter 11 . 8/20
Well.. Am guessing..polyjuice..or another one like teddy.. Hmmm.. Let the fun begins.. In interrogating the rogues
super
DarkRavie chapter 11 . 8/20
I really like this story. It is an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
Gime'SS chapter 11 . 8/20
thanks for the update
darkanomoly chapter 4 . 8/16
It was good till you got to your blatant opinion on gender. Sorry I just don't like obvious jabs at political topics in stories. Otherwise it's very well written with an original idea.
spk chapter 10 . 8/12
OMG! Such a unique idea. Loving it so far. Can't wait for more. :)