Reviews for Metamorph
SilverRyu chapter 11 . 3/22
Please write more, this story is awesome. Love the back and forth at the end of this chapter.
shadewatcher chapter 11 . 3/19
#cackles# Ooooh poor Harry he has the worst luck and always manages to find trouble or rather it finds him. XD LOVE IT! I get the feeling that it's not a coincidence that those families started getting killed off not only right after Harry showed up but also after a new metimorphomagus was born. Just my thoughts! Can't wait to see more.
Rikaraholic chapter 11 . 2/16
WHY IS NOT UPDATED? PLEASE YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE IT SOOOONNNNNN. I'M LITERALLY BEGGING YOU. THIS IS ONE OF THE FEW DECENT CROSSOVER FICS I'VE READ WITHOUT EITHER GLORIFYING MAGIC OR THE AVENGERS... Whoosh now I'm relieved! I will not be able to bear if you abandon this fic. So please continue this.
teedub chapter 10 . 2/12
See, Clint is a perfect example of why he should have put put under an Oath or Vow or something. Not even a week and he's spilling the secret. Just because someone wants an answer, doesn't mean they are entitled to it or that the person being questioned has to give it. So, he's totally blase about revealing a secret that protects a significant number of people worldwide, just due to a little peer pressure? All he has to say is: Classified.

And Natasha, fuck you bitch. Ultron was not Tony's creation and tony isn't untrustworthy with new science or technology. He's not a child that needs to be minded and you certainly aren't capable of being that person in any event, given your piss poor evaluation skills.

So, as a reader, I'm getting the sense that this is an anti-Tony and anti-magic story in the sense that these two entities have no rights where SHIELD, Avengers or Fury is concerned. And it's a pro-arrogance in terms of Natasha. Care to drop me a line to confirm? Don't really want to spend time or get invested in a story with that outlook.
teedub chapter 9 . 2/12
I sort of want to see Fury and/or the Avengers fuck up and have to be memory wiped. Harry was right, they are not subtle and have a huge sense of entitlement. Magicals hide for a very good reason: safety. It's not like the sentiments that led to the Witch Trials have gone away. They are still alive and robust.
kayluvsall chapter 11 . 10/14/2017
I really like this. I can't wait for more
xDarklightx chapter 11 . 9/30/2017
I like it.
TheSkyeDragon chapter 11 . 9/12/2017
AAHHHHHHHHHHHH. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I JUST WANT TO BINGE READ. THIS IS A REALLY GOOD FIC AND HARRYS NORNAL, NOT ALL WEIRD. AND AHHH! This sounds bad, but I really hope that it's a death eater after harry! :D and that Harry works lots with the avengers thank you so much! Please update as much as possible :)
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 11 . 8/25/2017
Thats cute
RoseIsCrazy chapter 11 . 8/22/2017
Great chapter Keep it up
jeanette9a chapter 11 . 8/21/2017
I don't know what to say, so I'll send a little love 3
bleeb90 chapter 11 . 8/21/2017
Thank you for the lovely update, I liked it. Though I do feel I have to notify you about a inconsistency of your story with the books. I'm pretty sure Nymphadora Tonks metamorphs into an old lady to be Harry's protection detail when he is returning back to school. So they can change everything, even age.
Okami Princess chapter 11 . 8/20/2017
Oh, dear. If they were Imperiused I think the Avengers would feel horrible if they found out they killed people who were mind controlled.
Silvermane1 chapter 11 . 8/20/2017
Love it I hope Barton is coming around about his son having magic
ej-83 chapter 11 . 8/20/2017
Well.. Am guessing..polyjuice..or another one like teddy.. Hmmm.. Let the fun begins.. In interrogating the rogues