Reviews for Smile and Maybe They Won't Notice
cansomeonethiswierdreallyexist chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
Loved the pun in the title!
codyskater31 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
i am totally bragging even if it is not that fast but it wouldn't take me even half a day to read this i read 400k word stories in a day. 2 days would be if i'm being extremely slow just saying.
Caitlin6767 chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Ah reading this story again makes me very nostalgic. I remember when I first read it 8 years ago. Yes, I still remember it! It was one of the first inuyasha fanfics I ever read and I'm glad for it. Still-smiling as much as you may call it a "waste of three days" you sparked my imagination way back then, and I thank you for that. Every story reaches people in different ways, even if it's not how you ever expected or intended. :)
Misa Misuky chapter 10 . 4/6/2010
Love this story to no end, but im sure you get this alot. Im now a huge fan of your work 3
DarkAngelRumi chapter 65 . 11/27/2007
OMG

I REALY LOVED DA STORY I LOVED THE ENGING DA MOST BECAUSE IT WAS SO RAOMTIC
pencilsinabag chapter 65 . 10/22/2005
Sigh that was three hours gone...ah well it was a great story anyway!
Samidoun chapter 65 . 8/28/2005
i love ur story!yup i finally finished it!(it took me ALL day!yay!lol)it was really good! and YES i vote YES for a sequel!please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please...please!
Shima chapter 10 . 8/19/2005
Aha...Sango...She is very funny.

Actually, they're all pretty funny.

I love this story
Shima chapter 9 . 8/19/2005
Aw...heh. I like the ending. It was so the daze's fault. Yes...

It's a great fanfic, and it's nice and long. I like long fanfics.

A bit out of character, but not too much. I really like it!
Princess Of Eternity chapter 4 . 6/23/2005
it was asowem
Princess Of Eternity chapter 3 . 6/22/2005
grat i loved it it was asowen
Princess Of Eternity chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
great i loved it
Princess Of Eternity chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
geart story
Keoi chapter 65 . 6/4/2005
That was an awesome fanfic! I finished it in ONE day whoohoo! What happened to the alternate ending though? What happens to Naraku and Sango's plan to help Kagome get rid of him? I'm going to go read the sequel now. Bye!
milklake chapter 65 . 6/1/2005
yes sequel please! i hope im not too late to vote...well... i loved this fanfic and i hope you decide to make the sequel and if youve all ready started on it than can you send it to me at eternalwind313 ? thanks.
1,986 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »