Reviews for To Work for Death
AislingIsobel chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
"O Castiel, please get your feathery ass down here I need the key to Heaven's weapons vault." -Bahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I heard Dean growl that line out with no hint of sarcasm and just laughed for a good 5 minutes. Aw, yay! Cas arrived, although brief, true to character. I was never one for Destiel but I can totally see it, especially in later seasons, season 11 is probably the heaviest on the Destiel feels.

So good! Loki has the scepter and the Mind Stone! EEEEEE! Excitement. In reading this and the reactions of Tony and Barton and Loki you kind of take for granted that we (as readers and fans) have knowledge of what's happening without having it explained. I think you did an amazing job at doing that but not being too heavy handed with the explanation. Love this as I loved the others!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
What!XP Yea Dean beat the mind control and I LOVE that he shot him(would have done it too,they might need him but he doesn't have to be in perfect health (well physically got issues). Love Cas and Loki threatening Cas(lol) love Constantine and Dean's reactions. Thank you Constantine, of course. You should fear someone who can kill anything. Loki i he underestimates Dean again cause he is a weak
CopperN13 chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Cas was great. Also thank you for the paragraphs between different characters talking it was really helpful.
HunterSkywalker chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
... Loki JUST figured that out? Wow, is he behind! *smirking* Loved the new... installment? Sheesh, we need a proper word for the parts of this story. Thanks anyway!