Reviews for A Tale of A Forbidden Love
D chapter 3 . 7/27
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D WHEN WILL THEY KISS ?!
UF chapter 2 . 7/27
ALALALAL:ALALALAA
littlemacx21 chapter 22 . 7/16
This chapter is amazing. Really sums up the whole story. This is one of the only decent worthwhile Dramione fanfics I've ever read. I'd love to see a screenplay of this. I love the idea of Dramione. They just seem right together. Thank you for this wonderful story. I don't know if there is any way you could contact me, but I would like to ask for your permission to make a play out of this. Or a short film. Thanks, this made my day,
~Angela McIntosh~
Nerdy potatoe chapter 22 . 12/30/2016
Simply a beautiful story.
I loved it!
MysterySan chapter 22 . 10/18/2016
I loved it. Dragon Draco was awesome and his sarcastic and arrogant attitude drew me in. I liked the end very much because it suited the story and was fitting. But one more kiss would not have hurt anyone...
Anonymous chapter 22 . 10/17/2016
They are so adorable. I wish they had kissed again...
Constructive chapter 2 . 9/3/2016
So, you obviously have a very creative mind- I haven't seen this plot before. However, I would advise you to spell things in your writing the way you would in school. For example, in English you probably wouldn't say, "he got up and let out a loooooooong sigh" You would say "he got up and let out a long sigh" because loooong isn't a word. Also, I would advise against all caps. It often gives off an amature impression. The creativity is there, the writing just needs some work. I only wish to help, and I hope you don't take offense to this, as it is not intended in that manner at all.
SuperSarcastic chapter 18 . 8/23/2016
This is soooooooo... GOOD.

Sarcasm, bro.

You can't characterise for your life but, it's pretty cool plot I s'pose. :)
ravenclaw54 chapter 22 . 7/22/2016
I cried
ANON chapter 22 . 6/30/2016
I REALLY LOVED THIS continue writing good fanfiction!
Maloreiy chapter 22 . 6/20/2016
I just wanted to tell you that a couple of year ago I stumbled across this story quite by accident. I don't remember how, since I was probably looking up Hunger Games fanfic or something like that, but the summary totally captured me. I LOVE dragons. I like forbidden/unrequited love. I had never read a single Harry Potter book in my life, or watched the movies.

As I read this story, I had no idea who the characters were. I knew there was all kinds of significant things happening with the character and events, but none of that made sense to me. I didn't know if Draco turning into a dragon was a regular HP thing, or if you made it up. It was the strangest coincidence that I ended up reading your story when it was so far outside of my fandoms.

And now here I am a few years later, and your story had set me down the Dramione path, and I have never looked back. They are my OTP. Just to find out more about them, I braved watching the movies, and may even get around to actually reading all the books. I've even started writing my own Dramione stories. I just loved the idea of these two characters, constantly at odds, and somehow...in story after story...always destined for each other.

So I just wanted to say thanks. Thanks for the introduction to the greatest ship ever. And if you're still around, and still writing, I'd love to see more Dramione from you one day.
wolfpup101 chapter 22 . 6/7/2016
OMGosh that was the best story I have ever read if you ever get a book published I would so read it you are an awsome writer maybe even better than J.
wolfpup101 chapter 2 . 6/7/2016
awsome
fanficfanatic000 chapter 18 . 5/4/2016
can't believe that the brightest which of the generatiom hasn't figured it out yet
susuaina chapter 22 . 3/13/2016
One of the best fics I have ever read
1,450 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »