Reviews for A Tale of A Forbidden Love
Nice, but writing style needs work. By that, I mean grammar and sentence and paragraph structure.

Plot also needs a bit of polishing.

Fawkes should be mentioned earlier.

And emphasize Hermione being dim-witted, despite being smart even more. But do it subtly most of the time.
cute
Lubnah10 chapter 22 . 2/15
I WAS LITTERALLY SHAKING WITH TEARS IN THIS CHAPTER WHEN DRACO DIED. AND THEN, WHEN HE WAS ALIVE, I WAS SO HAPPY THAT I NEARLY DIED WITH RELIEF! AWESOME, AMAZING, BRILLIANT, FANTASTIC, FABULOUS, MAGNIFICENT, MARVELOUS, TERRIFIC, TREMENDOUS STORY!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/29/2014
omg j CRIED in happiness such a good fanfic
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
omg i love it
Guest chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
WHAT HAPPENED TO HERMIONE!
ladybugggg chapter 22 . 9/7/2014
i really like this story, but at the last chapter when draco said he was taken to africa i was like what, seriously?... all the way to africa with the poor medicinemans there.. but i seriously love this story
xXRavenclawPrincessXx chapter 22 . 8/21/2014
Oh my God... you were breaking my heart when I thought Draco had died... phew... he's alive... Oh my God... I had tears in my eyes reading those last two chapters! This is such an amazing story!
Hannah1412 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
All your stories are so well written
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Hey yo! This is an excellent story, and seems pretty promising already. Just did not expect Hermione to be in love with Harry! And I presume the dragon is Draco.
Only Dreams are Free chapter 22 . 6/1/2014
Yay! Very funny when she freaked out still thinking draco was dead.
Damesdale Gratia chapter 21 . 5/27/2014
i can't believe i just found out that you were the same writer to my other most favorited fanfic ever: Misty Dreams! haha :)
Lolgirl27 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
COOL but one question is the dragon Draco?
Super Potterhead and Fangirl chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
Gosh freaking Darren you and you stupid cliff hangers
Super Potterhead and Fangirl chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
Wow who knee draco would be such a brat oh yeah I did
1,424 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »