Reviews for A Tale of A Forbidden Love
MysterySan chapter 22 . 10/18
I loved it. Dragon Draco was awesome and his sarcastic and arrogant attitude drew me in. I liked the end very much because it suited the story and was fitting. But one more kiss would not have hurt anyone...
Anonymous chapter 22 . 10/17
They are so adorable. I wish they had kissed again...
Constructive chapter 2 . 9/3
So, you obviously have a very creative mind- I haven't seen this plot before. However, I would advise you to spell things in your writing the way you would in school. For example, in English you probably wouldn't say, "he got up and let out a loooooooong sigh" You would say "he got up and let out a long sigh" because loooong isn't a word. Also, I would advise against all caps. It often gives off an amature impression. The creativity is there, the writing just needs some work. I only wish to help, and I hope you don't take offense to this, as it is not intended in that manner at all.
SuperSarcastic chapter 18 . 8/23
This is soooooooo... GOOD.

Sarcasm, bro.

You can't characterise for your life but, it's pretty cool plot I s'pose. :)
ravenclaw54 chapter 22 . 7/22
I cried
ANON chapter 22 . 6/30
I REALLY LOVED THIS continue writing good fanfiction!
Maloreiy chapter 22 . 6/20
I just wanted to tell you that a couple of year ago I stumbled across this story quite by accident. I don't remember how, since I was probably looking up Hunger Games fanfic or something like that, but the summary totally captured me. I LOVE dragons. I like forbidden/unrequited love. I had never read a single Harry Potter book in my life, or watched the movies.

As I read this story, I had no idea who the characters were. I knew there was all kinds of significant things happening with the character and events, but none of that made sense to me. I didn't know if Draco turning into a dragon was a regular HP thing, or if you made it up. It was the strangest coincidence that I ended up reading your story when it was so far outside of my fandoms.

And now here I am a few years later, and your story had set me down the Dramione path, and I have never looked back. They are my OTP. Just to find out more about them, I braved watching the movies, and may even get around to actually reading all the books. I've even started writing my own Dramione stories. I just loved the idea of these two characters, constantly at odds, and story after story...always destined for each other.

So I just wanted to say thanks. Thanks for the introduction to the greatest ship ever. And if you're still around, and still writing, I'd love to see more Dramione from you one day.
wolfpup101 chapter 22 . 6/7
OMGosh that was the best story I have ever read if you ever get a book published I would so read it you are an awsome writer maybe even better than J.
wolfpup101 chapter 2 . 6/7
fanficfanatic000 chapter 18 . 5/4
can't believe that the brightest which of the generatiom hasn't figured it out yet
susuaina chapter 22 . 3/13
One of the best fics I have ever read
That was one of the best stories I had ever read! So amazing! I loved it!
DH chapter 22 . 1/21
Thanks a lot for the lovely tale.
loveDH chapter 22 . 1/12
This is the best fanfic ever
Aahhh I love draco n I love Hermione n I love u too :P
Anastasia Juliet chapter 22 . 1/3
Oh my gosh! I've always been fascinated with the forbidden tale of the princess and the dragon. So far, this is my fav version of it! :)
1,446 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »