Reviews for File: John
aniseed flower chapter 1 . 1/6
Nice! Johns blog! Thats awesome! Thanks for writing and sharing! Loving these crossovers. Totes amazeballs!
TheSilverHunt3r chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Huhm...a polic box you say? Would it happen to be blue mate? As in a Tardis blue? (;
-Silver
Niamh x chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
This is brilliant! I'd love for Sherlock to find out (on purpose by Alex obviously) and maybe some Yassen involvement? I'm yet to read File:Watson but that's my next move! I love your writing you've got Jon spot on! I love it! Thankyou xx
IAmWhoIAlwaysWillBe chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
Please do another one - these are so great! Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Wow
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
This was awesome
dorfchaosgenie chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
I love it :) again
Just keep on writing, so I can read ;)
FateOfChaos chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
I spied the File: Watson when coming here... this may have lacked detail (due to it's blog-style status) but it only made me more interested. I'm off to read the other one now! You've got me hooked!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Ooh...can you please write another chapter of this, where Sherlock visits the right RG Bank, and sees Mycroft there? It would be hilarious to see (ok, read about) the look on Sherlock's face when he realizes that a teenage boy has higher security clearance than he AND his brother...I loved this story so far.
Batfan3 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
NO! You must write more!
StrawberryJam101 chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Keep on writing these. I really like the AR Sherlock crossovers.
Enigma... THE IMITATION GAME. It just reminded me of the movie so much on the last line hehehe.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Noooooo I absolutely love AR and SH crossovers...but I also love your stories.

Argh I'm so conflicted!
BrigithBriice chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
OOOOK, I forgive you for making me look like a crazy person in front of my mom. Because, really, this one shots are just sooooo perfect!
So, yeah. I am really in love with you now.
Kisses,