Reviews for Hetalia: Truth or Dare
uchihauzumaki294 chapter 12 . 9/16/2016
Author- have you ever been embarrassed when you read a fanfic at public, or in school? Actually, I had been embarrassed in public, cuz two years ago I read a hetalia fanfic at school during free time, and my classmate, who hates hetalia, secretly glanced at the fanfic i read, and he was like wtf and glared at me and pushed me!

Austria- during your marriage life, have you ever flash in front of your ex-wife?

China- how would you react if someone who you are in love unrequitedly got married to someone you don't like?

Russia- I dare you to shave your hair until you're bald. If not, then *puts a small jar of lice in his hair*

Mexico- did you really tried to illegal immigrate to the U.S, or was it just your people? *tries to activate tsundere mode*
guest2 chapter 12 . 9/7/2016
I saw the most recent review and what he/she said is not true. You didn't break the rules of the fanfiction and there are almost no rules of writing a fanfic. Except when the material gets super1000x offensive. Gosh, people are getting more sensitive these days just over one bit of problem! Playfully teasing a fiction character is not the same as cyberbullying a real life person. I have seen some people writing a fanfic like a script format.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/1/2016
Chat/script format and interactive entries are not allowed on the site. Your story has been reported for violating rules: Entries Not Allowed: 5 and 6. I would suggest writing it like an original story and removing the interactive portions or placing the story to another site that allows for these sort of things.

Please remember to respect the rules you agree to before posting.
shineshineshine chapter 12 . 8/31/2016
Allies- For one week, I dare you to take a p*ss while sitting down.*after one week* which is better, standing up or sitting down?

Austria-*looks at calendar* Oh, you all have a world meeting at the UN building today. I dare you to do your 'business' at the Women's restroom once.

Belarus & Vietnam- You two failed the Florida essay. Is it because you like to see Alfred's pe-. Never Mind. this is not the question. Instead, I dare you to try do your 'business' in the men's restroom once.

Sealand- Do you have social media such as Facebook just to play games? *If yes*, *gives him his favorite treat* *If no, GO TO SLEEP!*
uwhdxxh chapter 12 . 8/31/2016
Prussia- I dare you sneak into a certain house and kidnap baby Budapest*after successfully kidnaps the baby* thank you *grabs a spaceship and takes the baby to planet mars, leaving it stranded*

Axis-*who requests a divorce* No! No divorce for you! Mwahahahah! You guys are now eternally married! Jk. Jk. Fine you may guys divorce anytime*gives them a divorce form*

FrUSUK- i dare you to sing doraemon theme song together.

Ukraine & Lichtenstein- run 100 laps.
GE.PIP.SP chapter 12 . 8/31/2016
South get beat up Mexico
Canada and 2p how do you feel about Manada
America give back Mexico's glasses
China how many people have you slept with?
France am I cute?
Guest chapter 12 . 8/31/2016
Axis- *books them a flight and a hotel at Taiwan and gives them a book a tourist spots* Good luck!*1 week later after they came back* How was your honeymoon?

America(not South and A-*gives him the two failed essays by 2 certain women*Read this*after reading this* what is your opinion of these essays? Any kind of opinion is fine.

All countries who has a male cat-are they castrated?

Austria- play the violin at least once.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/29/2016
Belarus, Mexico, & Vietnam- what did those guys(Awesome trio) do to you in the last chapter?

France- How did you feel about being single?
kndrmb chapter 11 . 8/29/2016
USA& South- i dare you to sing uptown funk
For those women(from chap. 10) who had previously f***ed America(not south and Al)- *whispers so he doesn't hear* can you write a 3 page essay about the size of Florida and what it looks like ? *secretly test if some of them have a dirty mind or not, marks an F on essays about the 'body part', but marks an A on essays about the Florida the state and the land's physical features, meaning the essays prove that whoever did these have a clear mind*

Vietnam-since you have the same age as China, are you on menopause?

Axis- show me wedding photos.
Sonyeoshidae chapter 11 . 8/28/2016
Truth
Germany and Prussia- what do you think about Germancest?
USA- have you farted or vomited in the meeting?
Anyone- who wants to invade Mars?
Canada- would you date Russia?
S. Italy- So,have you ever slept and f*** with a a woman before? *if not, then summons 9M army of hetalia fangirls to chase him*
dare
Switzerland and Taiwan-*teleports them to a martial arts dojo and confiscate all their weapons* I dare you two to go on a duel with physical combat. Without any uses weapons will be disqualified. Round 1! Fight!*rings the bell*
America- kiss whoever you like.
Axis-*teleports them to a wedding hall in a country where bigamy is legal* i pronounce you
all spouses. three of you may kiss each other.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/27/2016
North Korea- How did you feel about being outside your home and learn the differences between this country and your country?*insults Kim Jong Un to see if she gets infuriated enough to beat me up* *if she does, then presses the button to get rid of her before she beat me up*
America & South- since one of you revealed that you are not a virgin, who is your first kiss and who are the people you fell in love?
Anyone- can countries reproduce the same way as humans reproduce, or countries reproduce in a different way?
Anyone-can female countries get pregnant?
Dare
The Awesome trio- I dare you three to try to entertain Mexico, Belarus, & Vietnam. Split up so one of you could go to one of the victim's house instead of going together. Oh & Prussia, you can't go to Vietnam's cuz you already did on the last chapter.* After they came back with a bruised, bloody face, they immediately locked the front and back door and explained that the girls got angry instead and what they did to the girls.*
*hears some violent knocking and scowling from three certain women, each looking for a certain someone to kill or beat up*
England-*whispers*please teleport us to a safe place like a hidden basement.
Chimera Eyes chapter 11 . 8/27/2016
Can someone here read a crappy little fanfic of mine called Theatreverse?
Shelly chapter 4 . 8/27/2016
Hey! So, I've read some reviews, and all I'm going to say is that they are absolute poison. People who say the south U.S is nothing like that? No shit. It's representing the confederate side of the U.S. Which no longer exists. And I'm just wondering, what's with all the hate? I've seen worse. I've seen shitty fics that are so much worse. Why bash and hate on this one? Is it because it's popular? Is it because she handles haters the way she does? All I'm gonna say is that, I've gotten about halfway, and so far, the story seems great, and I like the way the characters don't seem too OOC or Mary sue. Keep going! :)
ElricGurl chapter 3 . 8/27/2016
I am offended by the way you portray the south. And as a southerner myself, I find this incredibly degrading and extremely disrespectful. Not to mention the way you just assume that's what southerners are like. Yeah, I know Hetalia is a show based on stereotypes, but you took it way too far. Even if the author did base them on stereotypes, he made it funny.
The sheer audacity you have, is repulsive. And I will say right now you are crude, childish and very insulting. And I will be reporting you, because of your obscene content.
Thank you very much for your time.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/21/2016
Truth:
America: have you ever sleep or f*** with a woman before? If not, then *kicks him in the crotch*
England: are you straight, gay, or bisexual?
Japan: *asks him the same question i asked America* *threatens him with a gun*
Hungary: when you still believed that you were a male at a young age, did you try to pee while standing up?
Dare
BTT: I dare you to barge in to Vietnam's house and try to make her cry. *After the BTT comes back from her house* tell me what happened and what are the results.