Reviews for A Redo In Time
nyx'godness chapter 14 . 7/14
Amazing story! The latest twist was great!
nyx'godness chapter 7 . 7/14
You are a very smart cookie Primrose.
Edella Everlark Eaton chapter 14 . 10/15/2016
Ya know, its a totally new concept
Guest chapter 5 . 10/12/2016
This is a really interesting concept, but it's a bit confusing. What happened to the Katniss in the original timeline? Wouldn't the time traveling Katniss have to stay out of the way to avoid running into herself? You wrote it as if the original didn't exist. Also, I thought Peeta list the match to his brother. The writing is pretty good, though there are a few grammar errors. One thing to work on is the dialog. You write very formally; people don't generally speak that way. Use contractions and read it out loud to make it sound more natural.
Norbert's Mom chapter 14 . 5/1/2016
This story is great. I really like how Katniss went back before they were reaped and just by letting Peeta know that she really did like him made so much difference.
The plan to kill Snow and incite a rebellion was so simple, it was perfect. Wonderful job.
calmcoolcollective chapter 14 . 4/1/2016
Loved it!
Arkytior's Song chapter 14 . 3/31/2016
Da'aaaawwwww! Loved this!
Tegasus chapter 14 . 3/23/2016
That was a really good story. Thanks for posting it!
advancedpotionmakingoninsta chapter 14 . 1/20/2016
OMG! I loved this story so much! The ending was amazing! That was definitely not what I was expecting, but it was great! This was well written and had a good plot! I look forward to reading more of what you have to offer!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/5/2016
I really, really, REALLY, LOVE THE PLAY IN WORDS AT THIS STORY.
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 14 . 1/7/2016
Wow this was a fantastic story to read. I like how Katniss got to see how she made a difference by going back. The plan for killing snow was pretty clever and executed very nicely. Just to mention this last chapter you have Greasy Sae's name as Greasy Sea, you might want to fix that.
sad sabrin chapter 14 . 12/24/2015
Very nice story
NaomiBlue chapter 14 . 12/14/2015
I love this twist at the end. So it wasn't only Katniss that went back and changed time it was Haymitch and Effie to. Just brilliant.
MTK4FUN chapter 14 . 12/11/2015
I enjoyed this story very much. I adore time travel pieces and I love how Katniss changed the history of Panem completely. Good twist with Haymitch at the end, too.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 14 . 12/11/2015