Reviews for Chasing tales
RaysGrey chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
Oh man, seriously, you should write more honeymoon phase fics. I'm going to sleep with such a dork smile on my face right now after reading that.
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
This was fantastic! She had to know that he'd seen it before after she got him to the theatre! And the thing about the kiss, that had to be exactly what would have happened! Great effort! Thanks!
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
I loved how you talked about their past from the perspective of their future. Great fic, thanks for writing.
Deb838 chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Awww, this is adorable
midnightread chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Really liked the story, I thought you got their characters spot on
Pears61 chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
That was wonderful. Great, little follow-up to their not-a-date date, which we all in the fandom saw as a date anyway!
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Finally got to this story and loved it! Thanks for writing.
Hannah chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
This was SO CUTE and so stinkin' sweet and I love them in this and ::swoon:: My married babies! Love that you chose to write about this and you totally did it justice and then some.
MajorSam chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
GUUUUUUUH. Perfect. SO very very utterly completely perfect.
Speedy.Mouse chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Well, that was something special. I think I laughed the entire story. You put together the banter as well as MilMar. From smiling, to chuckling, to laughing, back to smiling what an enjoyable ride.

Thanks
theputz913 chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
That's so cute that she knew he lied the whole time and she felt like it was a date. Thanks for writing this and sharing it with us.
skruff chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Oh my gosh. Yep this is stunning. Perfect!
Definitely amazing.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Love this. Caskett perfection. :)
dopeysac chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
That was adorable!
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Awwww this is SO cute, I love it :)) Amazing story!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »