Reviews for For Blue Skies
CastellumKeep chapter 7 . 9/7/2015
Lovely chapters - read the entire thing last night. One of those definite heart-warmers as one switches off the Kindle. ;)
Meg Moore chapter 7 . 8/21/2015
Ahhhhhh I finally got to this one and how COMPLETELY WONDERFUL. I seriously LOVE any story that take the end of S2 and "fixes" it. I'm running out of ways to say how amazing your stories are, so let me just say thank you once again for a lovely read!
xfbikerchick chapter 7 . 8/15/2015
Awesome idea
aussiecate chapter 7 . 8/15/2015
Another wonderful story. Whatever the premise you create that amazing connection between the two of them perfectly, bravo!
KB91 chapter 7 . 8/15/2015
I love mid-length fics like this. Long enough to dig in and tell a complete story, while still short enough to keep moving and to read in one go. This one was a delight. Protective, family-man Castle to the rescue! Really glad they talked about the summer and were able to move on. And in the most satisfying way, too! Great story. :)
SeannysMom chapter 7 . 8/13/2015
Great and sweet story ! Thank you
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 7 . 8/12/2015
Great story and really well written, I loved it, thanks for writing.
The-KLF chapter 7 . 8/9/2015
Hooray! Lovely ending, and I'm sure I'm not the first to say this but - if only!
The-KLF chapter 6 . 8/9/2015
I love seeing Rick like this, brooding and thoughtful and quiet. We don't get to see him like that much.
The-KLF chapter 5 . 8/9/2015
A fort?! So awesome :D I want one!
The-KLF chapter 4 . 8/9/2015
I really like how you have Alexis going to Kate with these questions, it makes total sense and makes for lovely bonding moments.
The-KLF chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
Haha, the towel scene made me grin. And I'm glad they got the cooking done before the power went out.
The-KLF chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
Yay they made it!
The-KLF chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Yesssss, S2 fix it! Awesome :D
Hannah chapter 7 . 8/9/2015
This was totally and completely perfect and I love it like crazy and wish there were a dozen more chapters but I'm so, so happy with how you ended it and... wow. Thank you. Perfect Sunday morning reading treat for me.
402 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »