Reviews for For Blue Skies
Hannah chapter 7 . 8/9/2015
This was totally and completely perfect and I love it like crazy and wish there were a dozen more chapters but I'm so, so happy with how you ended it and... wow. Thank you. Perfect Sunday morning reading treat for me.
Hannah chapter 4 . 8/9/2015
OMG perfect Alexis conversation, perfect subtext-turned-text, amazing.
Hannah chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
Sooooo sooooo good. I love this so much. I didn't know how badly I needed this fic. Ahhhhhh.
Hannah chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Omg LOVE. I'm late to this party but now I'm SO GLAD I get to read this in its entirety since I know you just finished it. I can't wait!
Oliviet chapter 7 . 8/8/2015
Oh my goodness oh my goodness oh my goodness. (I finally found time to read, huzzah!) Such a sexy lil chapter you have going on here. Didn't realize it would be ending so soon though. Now I'm sad. haha But I will surely enjoy whatever you turn out next. :)
TORONTOSUN chapter 7 . 8/7/2015
Even in the storm, they find their way.
weightofmywords chapter 7 . 8/6/2015
I AM JUST AS EXCITED ABOUT THIS AS I WAS CAUGHT IN THE RIPTIDE

bad weather is the best trope thE best

and the time period

and the everything GAh

I need to start reading your stuff in the daytime when i am closer to being able to leave semi coherent reviews

still

perfect, as always
IOwnABoat chapter 7 . 8/6/2015
Huh, I didn't see the complete status of this. But it does make sense to end it here.

Thank you for another great AU. Serendipity, confession and love in a storm, what a great way to interpret this!
rewritetheending chapter 7 . 8/5/2015
Ugh, ugh, ugh. Yes! Of course you've done it again...another wonderful, entertaining, smile-inducing fic from you. You're always fantastic at taking a simple moment/idea and crafting it into something delightful, little peeks into their lives that many others wouldn't do justice. And one of my favorite things about your fics is that they are paced perfectly and end exactly when they should. I'll admit I often want a bit more, but that's honestly the way it should be. Thank you!
nighttimerunner chapter 7 . 8/5/2015
Read this in one sitting, I just couldn't stop. What a wonderful story. :)
bingblot chapter 7 . 8/4/2015
Finally! So happy they finally kissed (and more). Lovely, lovely. And I love that Kate admits that she feels safe there. Coming from her, that means a lot.
raissamonster chapter 7 . 8/4/2015
That's right Beckett! Shut his mouth with a kiss! First, I didn't think that this was happen in thins chapter, so glad that it did! Loved how you wrote they intimate scene, really sweet and passionate, and Beckett wants to stay for a while?! Please write abou it!
conservativegirl chapter 7 . 8/4/2015
Awwww I love love LOVE this chapter! Amazing job :)
operaluvr chapter 7 . 8/4/2015
Fantastic chapter. Love reading this story.
Zeki Young chapter 7 . 8/4/2015
Yeah they do! Great to have Beckett so open and just there. Yeah!
403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »