Reviews for Amid the Wreckage
KyleMajer chapter 21 . 8/14
That was a really good standalone story. It was wrapped up quite nicely too.
cutecumbers chapter 21 . 11/9/2016
This story was amazing! Awesome plot, great character development... I'm going to miss it so much. I hope to see more jackanda stories from you in the future!
LookingAtYouKid chapter 21 . 10/17/2016
Amazing, but what happened to the chip Miranda had implanted in her arm?
galpinre chapter 21 . 9/29/2016
Finally had the opportunity to catch up on the last chapters...great, great, great...I completely enjoyed this journey you took me on, thank you for sharing it!
Lion chapter 21 . 9/18/2016
It was just... awsome. I loved reading it. Thank you very much for your great work!
Emma Reade chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
Was recommended this story on reddit, and already can tell I've made a good decision.
bunnylikespie chapter 21 . 9/15/2016
*inserts Shia LaBeouf clapping*

All good things must come to an end and I've never been so sad about it. This is easily one of my favorite Jackanda fics and I'm glad you guys decided to make it. I have nothing negative to say except I'm sad to see this end. It was truly wonderful and I hope you continue to write this ship. Much love.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/15/2016
So sad to see it end, but it was a good ride! Thank you so much.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/14/2016
Sick af, thank u
Asariasami chapter 21 . 9/14/2016
Awww I'm sad to see this one end. I loved it so much! You wrote Miranda and Jack so well. Their connection never felt forced and their chemistry was definitely palpable. I will miss this story. Are there any plans to do another Jackanda story? Maybe an epilogue like "where are they now" type thing? Great job, you two. And thank you!
Lou988 chapter 21 . 9/14/2016
She would be fucking gorgeous with Blonde Hair!

This is my favorite pair. My two most favorite characters is all of mass effect, and they are together. This is what dreams are made of ladies and gentlemen.

This is such a wonderful contrast to what is going on in Rise at the moment.

Is it weird to say that I am in love with the fact that these two are in love? Oh hold on let me check *scrolls through papers* yep just as I thought. Not a damn thing wrong with that at all.
bluemarlin chapter 21 . 9/14/2016
Outstanding ending to this story. Thanks for writing it.
TheGreatness1 chapter 21 . 9/14/2016
Great story, i really enjoyed the whole thing, great work, i reccomend anyone a fan of Mass effect to read this
Guest chapter 21 . 9/14/2016
Have someone tell everyone they're dead in order to keep the Alliance from looking for Jack and Miri? I like it! If you can keep a low profile after faking your own death, you can get whatever freedom you want. And Miri deposited all the funds into a new account. The duo reminds me of Thelma and Louise. A fitting end to a dynamic story!
BenRG chapter 21 . 9/14/2016
And, wherever he was, I have a feeling that John Shepard smiled and nodded his approval.