Reviews for Tea and Small Talk
Malchus-Fireheart chapter 1 . 9/7/2018
Really nailed Gandalf’s character.
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
That was so sweet. I like how caring Gandalf is to Pippin and little Pippin is so adorable.
Eiladwyn chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Great-Grandfatherly old Gandalf...Playful Pippin... Cute story )
Mutt Winchester chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Awww...so cute! Keep writing!
foreverkneeld chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
hah, so funny!
aotearoan chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed this. Great characterisation/story telling skills. funny too :)
Vtll chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Lol! A very cute persepective on Gandalf and Pippin! Messa like it!
Beautiful Tenshi chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Ah my friend showed this story to me a few years ago and I love it still! It's captivating and so charming! _ I can't believe I haven't reviewed it until now! The writing style is excellent and I'm so happy you've captured the characters perfectly! I'm adding this to my favorites immediately! Great work!
The Exile 09 chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Oh MEEP! That is so cute!
sweethobbit chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
I remember reading this story a long time ago and I thought it was great. It was in fact this one that inspirered me to write fan fictions and post them here )

But then I realised I never reviewed and I just wanted to say how great I think this story is. Love it )
Lossenrhos chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Hehe this is good. You are very in tune with the nature of children. Poor Gandalf having his beard pulled. It’s a hard life being a wizard. And Bilbo- his dishes always seem to be in mortal peril hat with clumsy dwarfs and mischievous Tooks… Sorry I’m rambling. Great story, as ever. Go you.
User 304523 chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
1, 2, 3... AW!
That was so sweet - and absolutely brilliant! :)
You're definitely going on my favourite authors list!
iluvpip chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
aww thats really sweet :) Gandalf really knows how to act around children!
Cantora chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Charming! Wonderful. Very entertaining! You are right, you are wasted on being an executive assistant: go into writing full time! Your fans would love you. I love how you portrayed Gandalf. Keep writing!

-Cantora
AerinBrown chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Aww...that was so sweet. Pippin was just adorable with Gandalf. I love Gandalf with children.

I wish that I had a hobbit baby...they must be so tiny... :)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »