Reviews for Jasper: Of Bikinis and Beaches
fangirling02 chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
Your story was hilarious and well-written. It amazes me how the guys think that the girls don't know why they really want to go to beach... lmao. Also, I love the percabeth scene with ocean wave Percy unconsciously made.
a-nice-klancept chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
OMG! Hilarious! And i loved the Percabeth and Jasper moments!
ohmydarlingfandoms chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
OKAY I JUST REMEMBERED THAT I READ ALL YOUR FICS A WHILE BACK AND OH MY GODS I LOVE THESE
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
Weite more smut please and i mean smut and romance not just blabbering about percabeth i need JASPER
Riverdale Strong chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Hazel is legit me in these situations and it is quite beautiful
Jasper4eva chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
You should make a one shot of Hazel asking Jason about the hickey! That would be soo cute omg.
Ginny Annabeth Potter Jackson chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
I was really glad I was home alone while reading this because my sister would have totally made fun of the idiotic grin on my face the entire time. This was amazing! It had the characters as they are in the book, with all of their cuteness and playfulness (even Nico, and I absolutely loved it!
wisegirl9876 chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
oh my gods! that was seriously a good chapter. you writing skill is pretty darn awesome. keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Actually, Jason can't make hurricanes, only thunderstorms. At least I'm assuming due to the fact his father is Zeus, who retains the ability to create thunderstorms unlike Poseidon who has the ability to make hurricanes instead. It's just more logical that way, I guess.
The Awkward Narwhal chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
I think I died laughing like a gazillion times lol. But really good story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
that was a very good and funny story
bleuspapillons chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Sigh. Dirty-minded boys. Calm yo hormones ya'll. Literally, Leo and Piper are me in the car. My mom threatens to kick me out of the car, but I can't help it! Jasper is so freaking amazing and perfect. GAHH. Love this!
Blue and Purple Roses chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
stupid Percy! does he not understand that books are important? we can't always get what we want. except for Jason. *wink wink* if he was real, and did that to me, i would kill him. great story.
Socially Awkward Taco chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Toilet door? What the Hades is that?! Anyways, great story! I love it! It was so freaking cute. AHHH!
PandaBearPotter chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
That was cute. I liked it! Well written, too.

PandaBearPotter