Reviews for Life Support
Terry chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Very excellent fanfic. Nice twist.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
I love this oh my gosh... so fab, great work, I am smiling a lot
philliesfan1000 chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
I love this. Kate being unable to stop her tears when Alexis reminds her too much of Castle; Alexis listening with openness and respect and prompting; Alexis encouraging Kate to go mend things with her dad...And I love Kate's compliment and Alexis' response.

I hope there will be a second part? I'd love to read about how this plays out.
NPYD chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
This is exactly the fic I needed that I never knew I wanted. Poor Alexis, seeing her dad suffer and return to a shadow of himself, all that development and maturity seemingly lost. I like this - wasn't sure about her [Alexis'] friendly tone at first, but it's so plausible by the end. Love it love it love it :)
CastleExtreme chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
This is truly amazing! Fantastic!
Meg Moore chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
You know, I like it when Alexis isn't reduced to some selfish brat who doesn't want to share her her dad with another woman. I think she's always liked and admired Kate, even when she was a little wary of her intentions toward her father, I don't believe for a moment that she disliked Kate, let alone hated her. Thanks for not portraying her like a seven-year-old!

I look forward to seeing what happens when Kate makes it to the loft...
itstoppedoctober1st chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
I love Kate's conversation with Alexis. It is so beautifully written and you make the mutual respect between them so obvious despite some past disagreements. So well done!
2.0Always47 chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Absolutely loved it. Update soon please :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Perfect! Really loved reading this! Perfect Alexis and Kate moment! Thank you for writing and sharing this!
lb chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
very well done. I could totally hear the conversation and see their expressions and feel their sentiments. Even though we don't get enough Kate/Alexis scenes in the show, this describes their natural respect and trust for each other. Looking forward to what Kate does next. I hope Jacinda is long gone.
JAG'ed Bones in the Casckett chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
great idea and great opening
Hamlet 77 chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Never come across this scenario before, it being Alexis to point out the obvious to Kate. Well done, just hope it doesn't drag out indefinitely.
FuelDH206 chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Great one shot!
theputz913 chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Enjoyed this one. Would love to see Castles reaction to Kate showing up at the loft now that she is armed with the truth.
Maryrose1123 chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Kudos. Wish they had this coversation on the show.