Reviews for A Ninja's Odyssey
Pedro52 chapter 1 . 3/15
awesomoeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Markus-Antonius chapter 2 . 8/15/2016
Man this is another really interesting one! I hope this gets updated too!
FF8cerberus chapter 2 . 4/3/2016
Looks good so far. Love the balance of seriousness and goofiness in this. Hope to see more. Until next time.
NeoNazo356 chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY! Not TOO funny, but not too serious either. Just the right mix of both. I love Naruto's character interactions with everyone thus far, and assuming it'll be a Naruto/Korra pairing, I'm looking forward to seeing more of that. Also, the airbender kids treating Naruto in a Big Brother capacity, and maybe more of his ninja-bullshitting-technique to explain his supernatural feats of incredible power. Like the Drilling Air Bullet. I wonder how he'd wave off Son Goku's lava-manipulation power; that he ate some really spicy food and it lit the contents of his stomach on fire?
Anyhow, I'm looking forward to seeing more of this totally awesome story.
chm01 chapter 2 . 8/11/2015
can you do something about Naruto's arm? the robot arm idea sounds great, it could be like in FMA!
The Obsidian Pen chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
Okay, wow. I don't know why I never saw this fanfic before, since it's so fucking awesome. Was it under some kind of invisibility or something? I kinda cringe at the small spelling mistakes you often (but not THAT often) make, but I really love this story. You gotta make your updates sooner dude, it's hella fun to read.
slayer1hello chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
This is really good, you really do need a beta reader though.
OrangeBears chapter 2 . 8/4/2015
I really like this story so can't wait to learn about what a sculptor is lol, your writing is very smooth thanks for writing this :)
Exanime Draco chapter 2 . 8/4/2015
I have to say that this story just got really interesting to say the very least now. Sculptors being the avatars natural enemy, you would think that Amon would think that a good thing. Yet here he is getting scared so I'm thinking there's more to this than he's letting on about. On another note aside from the big and beneficial changes in grammar I'm honestly hoping that this becomes a Naruto and Asami pairing as there a virtually none if any on this site that I'm aware of that are purely that Naruto and Asami pairings. At any rate great chapter and I hope you update again soon.
KidGoku15 chapter 2 . 8/4/2015
This is a great story indeed. I think I have a pretty good Idea of how Naruto got into Korra's world. When Naruto and Sasuke had there final Chidori/Rasengan clash, I'm assuming that the ball created from the clash created a rip in the space time continuum causing naruto to fall into another universe. Where is Sasuke? I'm sure he's had a similar experience. Also how will this affect the ninja that are still traped in the infinite tsykuyomi? (sorry for spelling)
Some guy chapter 2 . 8/4/2015
The second chapter is better than the first with better grammar plus the way the characters interact is great, and I think it's cool seeing Naruto have one arm it's really interesting when a character has problems or difficulties on their journey it would make it less interesting if you just said that he regrew his arm because of reasons cause he could do this and that making life easier for himself. So yeah can't wait for more.
tamagat chapter 2 . 8/3/2015
wow this is great! nice and balanced! a little work on some of the lines but can be easily remedied, good job!
DarkShadowRaven chapter 2 . 8/3/2015
Good chapter. Long too, but there was so much talking in it. I get that it's story but I felt like it wasn't moving fast enough.

The ending was okay but what a sculptor is is beyond us for now.

I'm glad that Naruto is adapting. I kind of don't see the point of Naruto not being able to regrow his arm seeing how in part 1 he could already repair and regrow bones. Kishimoto likes to retcon his own creations as much as Marvel and DC.
keyblade master cole chapter 2 . 8/3/2015
I hope Naruto beat the shit out of amon.
ChaosOfTheWorlds chapter 2 . 8/3/2015
So y not just regrow Naruto's arm? He regrew like half his torso in Blood Prison. And that included his spine! It should be simple for him to regrow an arm with Kurama's chakra. Or use his sage chakra to do it. That shit healed Guy when he was dying on a cellular/molecular level!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »